Dancing With The Stars: Season 14

• Replies 194
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members

I was bored until the NFL player came out and the show slowly picked up from there.

Jaleel's Stefan (Family Matters) was probably my first TV crush. Still cute as heck and he dances beautifully.

William Levy. They're going to have to get him bodyguards. I've never seen or heard the audience (and well everybody) so animalistic over a contestant. It was as half the audience wanted to run on the dance floor and rip his clothes off.

• Members

i always give tony some points cause he is my favorite male pro dancer and the least concieted of the male bunch, plus he never really gets anyone we all know is gonna go far!! but so far my most votes went to peta and donald, he did amazing and brought alot of energy! peta kinda reminds me of lacey(my favorite female pro, karina comes next) and she's not a bad choreographer!!!

• Members

laugh.png The reaction by the fans wasnt shocking but it was very obvious...lol......I've know about William Levy for sometime now from watching his telenovelas. He is just one of many male latin telenovela stars that the audience would go up on stage to rip off the clothing. I bet Maks and all the other queens are upset with Levy's presence......lol

I flove Tony..he seems like a really nice guy. He isnt bad looking either...I find him very attractive....Does he play for the other team?...lol

• Members

Does Levy do all that waxing? I don't care for that.

Speaking of queens, I read that Louis is upset because he got Gladys Knight on the show and yet he wasn't partnered with her. He seems to not care for Tristan, based on some of his comments last season. I've always liked Louis (since he was with Lisa Rinna anyway) but I have to side with Tristan.

• Members

I don't know if Levy waxes or not...everytime I have seen him he has a smooth chest....I think he is naturally smooth...there are some latinos actors who do wax and i can tell like Julian Gil who is a hairy guy but sometimes waxes

03.jpg

Oh and forget ....which one is Louis...I forget...lol...I dont remember him and Tristan....I saw last season but it was off and on viewing

• Members

Louis hasn't been on since the pairing with Kendra in season 12, which was a disaster (I think she trashed him in her book).

I wish they'd change up the pros more. I am tired of Derek, Mark, and Maks, and the brother.

Archived