GH: Character to go through menopause

• Replies 24
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members

Interesting that the two stories that are getting traction - this and Johnny's story - are the two that the new PTB gutted almost instantly. (Now they also ended Lulu's drinking, so it's not a direct line.) I'm wondering if the response will change any of their changes. Problem with being so far out is that you can't respond to an audience who's now viewing in real time and will tune out long before the 6 month turn around is able to be written let alone acted out on screen. It might save money, but what other expenses does advanced block taping it incur?

• Members

^^ Paternity discovery was supposed to be more involved. Read they cut a lot of Johnny/Tracy yesterday talking about Gino because the new regime doesn't want to go there. AZ/Tracy was supposed to play out for quite some time but it's being cut short (this part isn't breaking my heart, I can assure you). I just hope BB is allowed to ride this one and doesn't get a ticket out of town.

• Members

^^ Actually I disagree - it makes a lot of sense and explains how she treated him, how AZ hated her and why she was obsessed with Carly's baby after she lost her own. About the only thing that causes difficulties is the age gap, but with a little SORAS massaging, it all works. IMO if we can accept Olivia being Dante's mother, it's not a stretch to accept Claudia being Johnny's.

Archived