Cheap21

Soap Stars - Where are they now?

1 hour ago, Soapsuds said:

Terri Conn ...Katie - ATWT....show host on QVC

1204190003a.jpg

I think she's been doing this for awhile now.  Maybe a year or so.  I mean someone in the family has to work....

Has anyone seen The Irishman on Netflix?  It was a blink and you miss it moment but I could've sworn I saw Marie Marshall (Denise Darcy, ATWT) in a wedding scene.  The character had no dialogue so I doubt she would've been in the credits.  I even checked un-credited actors on IMDB but the only non-speaking actors mentioned in the wedding scenes were mobsters.  I admit this woman looked a bit older than the picture on IMDB but that photo could've been from years ago, or the actress could've been 'made up'  to look a certain way. I guess I'll never know.

On 12/9/2019 at 12:58 PM, DramatistDreamer said:

I don't subscribe to Disney but I've heard that Ming-Na Wen (Lien Truoung Hughes #1, ATWT) was in the Mandalorian.  Apparently people are also complaining that her character was vastly underutilized. 

IIRC, Ming-Na is a series regular on season two of the Mandalorian so that could be why she's under-utilized because her story kicks in next season. I could be wrong though, I haven't started watching this yet so I'm not sure what they did with her character.

I think it's been noted, but: Noah Segan (Connor Lockhart, DAYS), who's in all Rian Johnson's films, has a supporting role in Knives Out.

Meanwhile: Shari Headley (Mimi, AMC) is confirmed to return for the Coming to America sequel with Eddie Murphy.