ALL: Soap Stars - Where are they now?

• Members

It's been mentioned in the Knots Landing thread along with an excellent extensive interview with her, but Donna Mills (KL, GH, LIAMST) is featured in the beginning of Jordan Peele's Nope and looks stunning as always - IMO it's his best film. See it!

Edited by Vee

• Replies 5.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

• Members

She's been so picky with what projects she takes and this is what she picked? I mean, good for her, but I wish it was something I had interest in watching.

Her rumored return is said to already be wrapped up. I think it would just be a quick in and out thing.

• Members

Tom Pelphrey (GL, ATWT) has joined the ensemble cast in the Netflix limited-series adaptation of Tom Wolfe’s Atlanta-set novel A Man in Full, with David E. Kelley as writer/showrunner/EP and Regina King as EP and director of three episodes. Pelphrey will play “Raymond Peepgrass. Subordinated, libidinous and frustrated, he is an oppressed and lowly loan officer on the verge of personal and professional chaos. He wants respect, but he’ll settle for sex, vengeance and some money.” Jeff Daniels and Diane Lane will lead the cast.