Dance Moms...

Angela

• Replies 133
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members

Kelly: "The fact that both my kids are at the bottom of the pyramid, makes me think its personal. Is it bc Abby doesn't like me". Um, no Kelly bc Abby doesn't like any of you!

Kelly is a bitch! I couldn't believe she was making fun of Abby being upset that her dog died. How unsympathetic can one be

• 2 weeks later...
  • Members

I've only seen the first 20 minutes of last night's 2-hour (what??) episode, but their acting-- or lack thereof-- is a dead giveaway to this all being staged and pre-planned. That scene where Melissa comes in to Abby and Gianna sitting at the front office and just so happens to bring up the subject of men and then lo and behold, one of Abby's gentleman friends call up and Gianna unconvincingly plays dumb while Abby unconvincingly plays surprised. Way way way pre-planned.

Christi just seems kinda over playing all this drama and abuse, real or not.

• 3 weeks later...
  • Members

I *LOVE* *LOVE* *LOVE* that they brought back Kristi and Asia from Abby's Dance Competition to duke it out with these hags! Kristi is BEAUTIFUL (looks like J Lo's younger sister) and fights back with a PASSION! Can you imagine when the inevitable happens and it becomes Kristi vs. Christi? Love that they have the same names; that's a REAL part of reality TV that can't be changed. And Asia... OMG, the FACE that she gives! She acts like an 18-year-old showgirl! She is beyond adorable, and takes the spotlight away from MacKenzie.

• Members

Mackenzie never had a spotlight...lol. Hopefully Asia's arrival will force her to step it up

I thought it was odd that Melissa only had Kelly at her wedding but none of the other ladies. Are they close? I thought she'd have excluded all of them instead of inviting one

• 1 month later...
  • Members

I didnt even realize the season was over. Well Im all caught up now. Man did it seem like they were "going on" The View for like forever. They really stretched that out several episodes

I dont like to use the termbullying lightly but it almost seemed like thats what they were doing with the new Christy. The mothers are awful to her especially Melissa and old Christie. They bait her and try and put her in a position to look like a bitch. Saying she is violent was just over the top bc getting up and raising one's voice is not the same thing as taking a swing. Im glad she stood her ground and didnt let them walk all over her.

DM37DickDad.jpg

I hate this Dance Dad. He's such a little bitch and him constantly getting into fights with the women is so unnatractive.

Im glad Melissa got called out on what happened with Mackenize. She was injured, complete with a doctors note so she wouldnt compete but the second they find out the team is going on The View, she is miraculously cured? Bullsh-t

Hilly looked amazing at the reunion. Best of the bunch.

Abby: "Look at your poor pathetic mother over there"

Cathy: "Did you just call my mother pathetic?"

Abby: "I dont care. She's nothing to me and neither are you"

Wow, I think Abby crossed the line there insultng some senior citizen who has nothing to do with her fight. I really hope she apologizes for that comment

• Members

I watch this show sparingly but in the season finale Abby said she wanted them to know she was moving her studio to LA. Does that mean they're going to be all new moms? And I love Asia and Kristie and since they're from California I'd love to see them as regulars.

Notice how the dance dad never got into it with the male dance coach for Candy Apples. SMH he is bitch made

• Members

I didn't realize at the time that it was the season finale either.

What's to say about the reunion except it was terribly edited. They try to pack in as much punch as possible that its all so jarring and hacked up.

I'm betting the producers told Abby to storm out at least once for dramatic effect, which she chose to do at a random moment when old-Christy was talking about her. So staged.

I think that's my problem overall with this show nowadays. It all looks so obviously staged and pre-planned. Any "real" aspect of this show went out the window a long time ago. And the acting by Abby, Melissa, and others is really obvious. ANYTHING regarding Kathy is obviously fake, down to the Abby's Ultimate Dance Competition boy castoff now being a part of her 'team'.

• 9 months later...
  • Members

That was the most disturbing episode ever. It felt uncomfortable to watch. Not the fight part. The fight was AWESOME! I am 100% behind Kelly's actions. If that's what it took to finally get off the show, I would've slugged her in her muddy face eons ago.

This show isn't fun anymore. Before, Abby was tough but seemed to genuinely care. Now, she's vile, evil, heartless, full of herself. The kids look miserable. The moms look miserable. It just looks like a toxic environment and it's time for Lifetime to pull the plug. Granted, I'm still watching. But it really is uncomfortable to watch. And we know Kelly & Christi and their kids aren't actual members of the ALDC at this point; they're there merely because of their 6-year Lifetime contract.

I must say, the look on Abbzilla's face when she turned around after the hair pull was PRICELESS.

Archived