Dance Moms...

Angela

• Replies 133
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members

Oh boy Jack you are so right. Last week's episode was scripted as hell.

The moms sit in outside in the parking lot was childish and stupid. I dont understand what protesting in the name of Kelly was supposed to accomplish. Kelly left and took her kids out.

Abby calling the cops on them was also stupid

LOL at Cathy ripping into Jill. She deserved it. What did she really hope to accomplish? For once I was on Cathy's side

LMAO, I cant beleive Abby replaced the entire team. She always says everyone is replaceable. She finally made good on that word.

"Minnie Mouse already has a job. That voice is killing me" What a bitch! That girl's voice was annoying but you dont say that to her

"Hadley wasnt just roadkill; she was just the road

New moms were bitches. They arent much better than the old ones

So the old moms created a dance for the old girls so they could prove a point to Abby, yet it happened in a mall where Abby was nowhere to be seen and they didnt win anything. Again what was their point?

• Members

To showcase that they're the stars of the show and have the big huge following? I wouldn't expect anyone lining up to meet Abby unless she was offering a scholarship to somewhere.

I agree about it feeling scripted now. It's definitely like other reality shows where the first season is fresh and it'll go wherever the wind takes them. The 2nd season they react to what was said behind their backs in interviews from the 1st season. The 3rd season is completely pre-determined and set up to get the biggest shock value. Just like the Real Housewives.

Although anything to do with Kathy after season 1 felt incredibly scripted, forced, and downright fake.

• Members

Yeah. Me too. smile.png

Completely shallow observation: Now that we have this new woman and her Minnie Mouse daughter, this new mom with her flawless (or so we can tell) skin and loads of make-up makes the other veteran moms look like tired ol' hags by comparison. Kelly's bags under her eyes look even deeper (though they're nicely photoshopped in her confessionals) and Melissa looks really tired out too.

I think the person who looks the most tired out and exhausted, though, is Abby's assistant Gianna! Yikes! She looks tired and terrified all the time. All that stress working for the big boss.

"Pot, meet kettle..." I thought when Abby remarked that Holly has God on her side and God on her thighs... I mean, really?

It is so funny to see this crazy woman get even crazier now that fame has gone to her big head.

• 3 weeks later...
  • Members

Anyone watch last week? I couldn't believe it when Abby mocked Melissa for leaving the father of her children to be with another man... and Melissa's daughters were in the room!!! The lil ones started crying (as all the girls usually do once Abbzilla starts storming through). I thought that was another new low for Abby. She seems to have NO problem this season making comments that attack and devastate the children, with no regard or filter.

• Members

CPS should have a case involving Abby and these moms, lol. Abby is evil and these moms allow the kids to suffer through her vileness. I hope they have a marathon of DM's one weekend soon. I keep on forgetting when it's on. I need to catch up on this season.

• Members

I couldnt beleive that Christy was standing there calling Abby fat and all types of awful names with her kid right there. Wow, great way to send a good example

Man this show is super scripted. No surprise the replacement moms were gone within 2 episodes and the old ones are back with the same bullsh-t

• Members

Ugh I cant stand Christy! She was trying to instigate some drama between Melissa and Abby. Bitch, mind your business and leave it alone. And now she is starting bullsh-t with Holly of all people? Team Holly!

"Nia I told you before the name of your routine is "100 Years from Now". You dont have 100 years from now to fix your feet" :lol:

And Kathy physically assaults Abby and Jill with her purse next episode?

• Members

I've always liked the Christy and Kelly gruesome twosome :) but Christy has gotten even more bitter this year. Meanwhile, Abby has gotten more nasty and angry. There is literally NO way to satisfy this woman. Even placing No. 1 isn't good enough if she spotted errors in the performance.

14:58... 14:59... One day when her 15 minutes of fame are up, someone's gotta beat Abby's ASS, I can just see it, whether it be a mom from her studio or a crazed fan who's looking out for the sake of the children.

• 2 weeks later...
  • Members

Abby after Christie said something to the effect of didn't your mother raise you better: "She has some nerve talking about my mother. She didn't even have a mother" :lol: What a bitch

I like that Abby let Nia and Chloe do their duet and even though they placed 4th, she still thought they did good, congratulated them and then gave Nia some words of encouragement. See Abby can be nice!

tumblr_minu0ost5S1s483nfo1_400.gif

Ugh,now this bitch Christie is starting bulls--t with Kelly? Team Kelly on this one. Christie can go f--k herself . I was never a fan of hers but she is coming across very unlikeable this season

I wish I had a gif of Cathy swinging her purse at Abby and Jill but I cant find it

• Members

Abby wasn't as bad on the most recent episode too (2/26); must be because the mommies are still fighting each other... although they finally made up at the end. (I think).

"Black Patsy"... wow, they even had footage of her in St. Louis at her current dance studio. I can't imagine that any of this is real, but it's still entertaining.

Archived