Dance Moms...

Angela

• Replies 133
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • 3 weeks later...
  • Members

Everyone still watching? smile.png

I feel like more recent episodes have been very choppy with the editing. Either they have SO much footage they can't compact it all into single episodes, or they're manipulating what we're seeing and the soundbytes we're hearing to make it seem more dramatic than it really was in person.

Like the argument against Leslie towards the end was incredibly choppy. Leslie is suddenly crying, Abby is randomly chastizing her "Save the tears for your pillow!" and seeming to side with the other dance moms. But then after the awards are given out and they're back in the dressing room, Abby says "You drove away Cathy, you drove away Jill, now you're trying to drive away Leslie." and was on Leslie's side. Um, didn't we see just see her screaming at Leslie and seemingly siding with Christi/Kelly? It was all very choppy and confusing.

The argument at Kelly's house of Christi vs. Leslie was also choppy. We see/hear nothing but quick remarks, quick glances of the stink eye they're giving each other, and then Leslie storms out.... What?

I'm not sure why we saw Cathy on last night's show. Her one scene added nothing other than to let us know that 900-number Jill left her studio. Oh well.

I love this show, but I'm not all excited about seeing it any more, because it's gotten way too manufactured and manipulated in the storyline set-ups and the poor, choppy editing.

• 1 month later...
  • Members

Cant believe Abby put Nia on tp of the pyramid, two weeks in a row! Good for Nia

Christi calling Melissa out on having an affair with her boss in front of everyone and on camera? Wow. That was explosive

tumblr_m9orw65KWM1rfsi1jo1_500.png

They added a new mom and OMG, this bitch.....LOL. I love her already.She's a single lesbian mother of 4 kids and she dont take sh-t. She is so the opposite of the other moms and I ust see them clashing from here on out. The producers clearly only put her on for ratings bc I cant see Abby just walk in there and be a part of the group. Well technically she isnt yet, but you get it. Holly better put pressure on Nia to step it up so this new girl doesnt steal her thunder

• Members

And..... Kaya's gone. No surprise there. That was clearly the producer's ideas.I liked this show so much better the first season when it didn't seem so scripted. And it was edited better.

So after all of her moaning & groaning, Jill Kendall is finally back on the team and we don't get to see Jill praise the high heavens at the news?

• 2 weeks later...
  • Members

I was shocked to see Melissa and the girls talk about how they are friends outside of the show, which is shocking bc they seem to not stand her and she doesnt seem to want to do much with them, not to mention all the nasty words thrown around

LOL at the host setting the moms up by getting them to badmouth Cathy and then goes "well Cathy, come on out!" :lol:

Kaya's on next time! Shocking considering she was never really a dance mom and only had one episode without even an exit. She calling Christy a bitch looks like its gonna be fun. BTW, Soapboy, what did you think of her?

Archived