Dance Moms...

Angela

• Members

How many dance studios does this feature? I thought it was just Abby but I see they have Cathy's as well?

OMG, I cant beleive moms are asking for other moms to show birth certificates to prove ages

"Go back to high school grandma.....Be gone bitch. You have no powers here."

LOL....these women should be embarassed of themselves

tumblr_lyovjwWxmn1ql5yr7o1_400.gif

I couldnt beleive she said that in front of the kids and other mothers. If she really thought that (which she didnt), she should have taken her aside in private.

tumblr_lyowcvl1951ql5yr7o1_400.gif

Abby may be bad but I cant stand this bitch

• Replies 133
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members

LOL. Yes, Cathy is even worse. How petty and childish, making fun of Christi's nose? Like she can talk, considering she's like 55 years old with a 7 year old daughter? She literally looks like the gramma.

Wow, just as I thought: Peyton's psycho mom dragged her daughter to try out for Kathy's Candy Apples and gets all in Kathy's face because Kathy didn't compliment Peyton for trying out? Oy, this mother is the worst of them all. Taking all the other moms out for lunch and then blasting every one of them... "Why are you here? I NEED to know!" Good grief. Get off my TV, you are too aggravating to be entertaining.

• Members

God I love this show. LOL

Oh the hypocrisy of that Jill. She had no problem when Kendall was in the trio and Paige had to watch on the sidelines and do the music. But now the tables have turned and Jill is have a [!@#$%^&*] fit. This woman is just too much. There's no reasoning with her. She thinks her daughter is so damn entitled and puts so much importance on "the pyramid". She thinks a bench will buy Abby's affection?

I heart Christi. Even when she's being a tad too snarky, it's all good in my eyes. No surprise she's voted "Favorite Mom" every week.

• Members

Last nights episode was...good. I was offended by how insulting and tough Abby was being on the kids but the parents getting in her face made up for it a little. The kids seem to want to learn with her, so eh. Jill is a money-throwing bitch but I enjoy her for extra entertainment value. Christi's observtion that Jill turned off her 900 voice with Abby was so on-point and funny.

I liked the preview. I wonder if they face racism or something like that because everybody in the preview looks really from the heart upset including Abby.

• Members

Ive watched up to episode 6 of this season and my opinion hasnt changed. I like Abby and dont think she's that bad. She genuinely does seem to care about the girls and their success and I still say the problem is the mothers. They are just way too catty.Jill is the absolute worse. WTF does she think she is? She's downright awful and a terror to work with. I also dont like the mother of the amazon that left. Girl was too old and tall for the group and her mom's attitude stunk. Mackenzie and Maddie are absolutely adorable. Very cute and well mannered girls

• Members

Paige: "Miss Abby said for our group dance we were going to use plastic guns and then she said we were going to blow the competition away. I really hope she doesnt mean literally bc we could get disqualified"

Im on the mothers' sides about not wanting the kids to dance with guns. I think thats too mature for 8-10 year old girls and inappropriate.

I have to say Abby was horrible in the last episode how she attacked Chloe with her yelling. It was bad enough that she made her cry but then she followed her after and yelled at her for crying and told her to grow up. Thats the worse she's been this season and I didnt agree with that

I hadnt realized that Kelly was one of Abby's first students when she was 10 with Abby opening up the studio at 14.

Loved the preview with Abby putting Kendall back on probabtion. Really its about Jill who is absiolutely horrid

• Members

FYI that Abby Lee is going to be on The Rosie Show on Monday...Rosie doesn't seem to be a huge fan and is calling her out on how awful she is to the kids.

The worst person is Melissa. I loathe that bitch because she acts all sweet as pie but is hell bent on her children being stars and is clearly as fake as a pair of silicone implants. I liked when we saw her ex-husband last season and he really put his foot down about how awful he thinks Abby is and how Melissa's obsession with dance contributed to the implosion of their family, though I hazard to guess that it's more to do with Melissa being a truly awful person.

Cathy's another piece of work, very nasty, but she's such a joke in and of herself, a 50+ woman with her 7 year old child who clearly despises dancing, that I can't help but be amused.

Christie...dramatic and catty, but we all would be if we were dumped on like she is!

Kelly and Abby are only 4 years apart?! Whoa. Kelly looks fabulous. Abby looks like she could be her (obese) mother.

My favourite is Holly, that is one classy dame.

• Members

I agree with you on all accounts. Holly is one classy woman. It's ridiculous for Abby (and then Jill) to bash her for daring to have a j-o-b and not sit at the dance studio 24/7. She is firm on her beliefs and wishes that her daughter not be stereotyped. I am really wondering what this blow-up is going to be on tomorrow's episode because Holly looks *livid* and Abby has a guilty expression on her face like she knows she effed up.

Christi I just love. She expresses what we, the viewers, are thinking. Has she amped up the cattiness factor this season? Oh yeah. But I love her regardless. And I love her and Kelly together; they stand together on everything and are just fabulous friends.

And YES, Melissa is the WORST, because she is SO two-faced and is the biggest ass-kisser. No matter what goes wrong, it is NEVER Melissa or Maddie's fault (like when Maddie's pigtails were too low to see the "kick me" sign on her back; instead of berating Melissa, Abby berates Jill and Kendall). It's pitiful now Melissa can't deal with confrontation; she just does her weird nervous facial ticks and storms off.

And Melissa was absent for two competitions last season to have a weekend getaway with her boyfriend, yet Abby says NOTHING. But Abby labels Holly, Kelly or anyone else as "bad mothers" if they dare to miss one practice or competition. The hypocricy of that woman is astounding.

But I love this show. Love, love, love it. Haha.

And big Abby is LOVING all this exposure. She thought she was such hot sh!t on Wendy Williams. She is loving this 15 minutes of fame, and it's clear that she's gotten nastier this season for the sake of drama. (But I'll be watching, so it's working I guess!)

• Members

Im getting through season one now and Im hooked. I see the moms differently now. They seem so much cattier in season 2 but for the most part get along with each other in season 1. I finally get where Christi is coming from with her stank attitude and rebelious nature towards Abby bc Abby doesnt seem to like her and is extra rough on Chloe. I didnt like Holly at first bc she came across pretentious and I thought she looked down on others bc she's educated with a PhD but she seems the most level headed of the group.

I like Melissa. She is the one that gets involved in the least drama and its pathetic how the other moms hate on her. Her daughter is the best and its not her fault she is constantly featured and propped up. If anything they should blame Abby for that. I dont fault Melissa for wanting the best for her daughter and taken advantage of the oppurtunities given to them. She's not the issue but they make her out to be it

The setup for how the rivalry bw Abby and Cathy starts is sooooooo manufactured. WTF would she take her daughter and bring her to Abby's studio? She said bc it would break her heart to yell at her when training her but she has over 300 students which means there are other choreographers there. Get one of them to train Vivi. Consider she owns Candy Apples, when would she even have time to be a full time dance mom at another studio in another state? And she and Abby NEVER came across each other before she came to the studio? That seems hella fishy considering they operate in the same circle and would have come into contact at dance competitions. And I would definetly think Cathy was there to be a spy. Abby's group is an elite group of the best dancers, so why would she place Vivi on it when she clearly sucks and has little potential? Vivi didnt even know basic dance terms.

Oh and is Vivi adopted? Not to say she's racist but Cathy looks like she'd look down on other races and I cant see her with a hispanic man. I just cant. I LOL'd when I did a google search and this showed up bc I was thinking the same thing

tumblr_lt8e5ixtFZ1r4ytjeo1_400.png

Some funny lines

Abby" Girls, what are you doing? Those legs are about as straight as Elton John"

"Get out. Every week we throw the trash out. Out!"

Abby to the police: "She does not have weapons, just her mouth"

"Thou shall not lie. Thou shall not steal and thou shall not piss off Abby Miller"

IA with Holly on the stereotypical "Laquetha" dance with the afro wig and leopard print outfit. When one thinks of that name (at least me) the image that comes to mind is ghetto and uneducated. She couldnt give her another name and did she need that wig? She couldnt have her hair braided instead? I get what Abby was doing bc as a black girl, she can be up for ethnic roles which sets her apart from other girls but she went about it the wrong way.

I

• Members

She's hardly evil or a bitch.

Im all finished up watching season 1. One of the last numbers had Maddie acting out a dance of a kid that is being abused and commits suicide. WTF?!? Abby has had them dance out bullying as well as child abduction as well. These themes are way too mature for 6-8 yr olds. Im waiting for her to outdo herself and do a dance about child molestation next

tumblr_lzthh3jGQK1r43mqxo1_500.gif

tumblr_lzmogd2mZP1r43mqxo1_500.gif

tumblr_lz72ojaGAy1r43mqxo1_500.gif

tumblr_lyr1f6C7ZF1qcnjrjo1_500.gif

tumblr_ly126hCHR71r43mqxo1_250.gif tumblr_ly126hCHR71r43mqxo3_250.gif

tumblr_ls9kx3YSY41r2tzxuo1_250.gif tumblr_ls9kx3YSY41r2tzxuo7_r1_250.gif

tumblr_lr62toxPzJ1qib9pno1_250.gif tumblr_lr62toxPzJ1qib9pno4_250.gif

tumblr_lqxhevBprN1qib9pno1_500.gif

tumblr_lq3i6658zR1qb9pa3o1_500.gif

tumblr_lsefsmgnf91qinptn.gif

tumblr_lv3dyfPk8m1r4ytjeo1_500.png

and young Abby

tumblr_lyr18te86d1qcnjrjo1_400.gif

• Members

I'm sure later on this season they'll bring male dancers back into a routine and have Brooke (the oldest) and him do some overtly sexual gyrations together. I wanna see the day when Abby pushes the envelope a lil too far and the judges disqualify them. Then SHE can eat crow while the moms say "told ya so!"

Archived