Dance Moms...

Angela

• 5 weeks later...
  • Replies 133
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members

Last night's show was AMAZING. lol

I loved the moms (Holly specifically) calling out Abby for crying over Maddie forgetting her routine. Such. A. Hypocrite. One, because she cried at the competition instead of "saving the tears for her pillow". Two, the fact that she cried for Maddie and consoled her and gave her soothing words, whereas she berated and yelled at Chloe, Nia, and Paige in the past when they forgot their routines. Loved seeing Holly and the rest of the ladies (except Melissa, of course) call her out on it, and Abby had NO WORDS in response. She couldn't defend herself. She just boo-hooed away and left in a cab.

Oh and that Kathy woman picking a fight with all the women outside of the Joffrey tryouts? Tacky, tacky, tacky. Christi should've just stayed silent and ignored her childish antics. Nothing would've irked Kathy more than to receive no retaliation and instead just look like a crazy grandma going off on a tantrum.

Sigh. It won't be back again til June.

• Members

I KNEW there was something going on with Melissa!

The nice folks at Television Without Pity did a little digging on Melissa. It emerges that Melissa's fiancée left his wife for her and that the two were having an affair and that her fiancée invested in Abby's building as it was being foreclosed on, THAT is why Melissa kept freaking out about the women asking her about her ring and THAT is why Abby is so deferential to Melissa.

Evil Bitch!

• Members

I kinda liked the moms calling Abby out on her hypocrisy especially Holly leading the charge. First time I actually saw Abby speechless and what a coward running away like that. I dont think it was right as she was hurting and it was like throwing salt in the wound but I dont fault them bc Abby does it to them worse all the time. Maybe now she will rethink how she approaches people since she's felt it on the other side.

IA on Cathy. Picking a fight and drama at the dance school auditions was so classless of her,

That bit about Melissa....it all makes sense now. I didnt get why she was so against talking about her engagement and having a lawyer send papers over to sue the women if they discussed it seemed so OTT. Makes sense now. If ehr fiance is still married and you have her on tv flaunting her engagement, it does not look good on his divorce case at all, which is why she needed to keep it lowkey. But then why even wear the ring while having cameras around, which would naturally lead to speculation? Its her own damn fault.

• Members

I just love Holly. I have yet to see any behaviour from her that gives me pause for thought. She is classy, intelligent, compassionate and strong. A+ for Dr. Holly.

Cathy is just vile. So terribly vile. She is the only one of the women who actively guns for the kids, Abby might be a tough teacher, but I can't recall her getting personal or trying to get under the kid's skin. The way she was at the Joffrey auditions, straight up evil and ugly. She's a pig.

Melissa, as you've said, it's her own damn fault. She's an absolute trashy, two timing, kiss ass, bitch. Speaking of, I thought Maddie's jealousy over Chloe receiving the scholarship telling. Maddie FINALLY cracked and her sweet as pie routine failed her. Melissa said she doesn't want to raise a spoiled child...well I've got news for her, she's certainly raising an entitled child and that's that's just as bad.

Abby fleeing was pretty telling, once her 'star' failed, it was all over for her. That she couldn't congratulate Chloe is just disgusting, Chloe, Brooke, Nia and especially Paige get crapped on all the time and they're the ones who fail, pick themselves up again and get on with it and succeed. Maddie just throws a tantrum.

• Members

Another thing. Melissa's fiancee is paying for all of her kid's dance lessons right? If he's still married than his wife is most likely contesting for alimony and the engagemetn getting out too soon would work in the wife's favor, by giving her more money; money that would be shared with Melissa instead. If thats the case then. Her little dance empire will fall apart if she doesnt have him to foot the bill

tumblr_m26jtnK9Xb1rtu7f5o2_250.gif tumblr_m26xfrvLcQ1r43mqxo1_500.gif

tumblr_m26vs053vh1rr2xg5o1_400.jpg

tumblr_m25swlE2sg1r3fs0do1_1280.jpg

tumblr_m24k83oUuW1r5x1ffo1_400.jpg I read the caption under this that this is Abby's new bf

tumblr_m217b4zmXv1qd9agqo1_400.gif

tumblr_m2660vBwFc1r4ytjeo1_500.jpg

• Members

Holly rocked that confrontation! She was not putting up with the hypocrisy anymore and I loved it. Yes, it was definitely sick that Abby couldn't even bother to watch the awards being handed out, let alone offer any congratulations.

And wasn't it interesting how after Chloe got the call about Joffrey, Maddie gave Chloe the DEATH STARE as Chloe was getting ready for her recital. I mean, if looks could've killed, Chloe would be dead.

• 1 month later...
  • Members

Yeah, I tuned out after the 3rd episode. Just not the same. I need my crazy Abby and my girls Kelly, Christi & Holly. It sounded like this "new season" is actually a continuation of the last season, they just took a break in airing it. I could be wrong tho.

• 2 weeks later...
  • Members

I just finished watching all of Miami and that Jessi is AWFUL. The worst dancer in both series. The way she talks to her mother is absolutely disgusting and she needs to get her ass beat. Here are some of her quotes

"If she (mom) cant respect them (dance coaches), then I cant respect her"

"Are you stupid? Do you need to go to a mental hospital or something? Im never leaving this studio. They make amazing dancers. I'll have them adopt me if anything bc Im never leaving here"

"My mother wanted to take me out of the competition and the studio. Next time she does that, I'll slap her"

Archived