B&B: December Discussion Thread

• Replies 196
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members

They've been going back and forth on the whole issue, with Steffy confessing what she did to Hope and Liam still decided to stay with Steffy even though Hope kept pressing him to return to her. Meanwhile, Thomas took an interest in Hope and now he is trying to win her over. Also, Katie caught another close moment between Bill and Steffy, but Bill claims he doesn't want Steffy, and Steffy wants to bury the hatchet. Plus, Brooke is there to give her opinion to EVERYONE in EVERY single episode.

Meanwhile, Jackie is desperately trying to gain an upper hand on the Forresters, so she had Pam steal Eric's designs by promising Pam that she would have her time in the sack with Nick (who isn't a least bit interested). Stephen broke things off with Pam off-screen (of course, just for the benefit of this story). Also, very much conveniently, Donna and Justin decided to call it quits, and Brooke immediately took Donna to Nick's boat, where the two started to bond. Another Pam-Donna rivalry? I think so.

Rick is still on the backburner, as is Amber. Marcus and Dayzee are around, but no drama or anything remotely interesting is going on there.

I think I got it all.

Archived