B&B: December Discussion Thread

• Members

my goodness, what was the purpose of Brooke being on today? She added nothing and as usual alll she does is provide commentary to other people's stories.When is she going to get a storyline of her own?They give her airtime, just to give her airtime even though she adds nothing to the plot. Even as a supporting player she manages to be on all the time. Its annoying. Just give her a rest

• Replies 196
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members

Nick and Donna rolleyes.gifrolleyes.gifrolleyes.gif Not liking their little blooming romance! Donna is SO annoying. The best thing about those scenes was the beautiful location where they were taped.

The direction/writing/acting for Beverly is...interesting.

Hope still acting suspicious of Beverly! Ugh! This story is so predictable.

• Members

Im not a fan of Popeye and Daffy Duck either. Total FF material.

LMAO at you guys predicting the Beverly story down to a T. Im finding that girl really annoying. I guess at least Hope has something new to do

Was surprised to see owen today. I thought he was done working at Jackie M now that they are no longer together. BTW, when are they gonna start talking about divorce. I wish we actually saw Bridget

• Members

I truly believe Jackie has lost her damned mind.

Either that, or she has a brain tumor.

Wow, only on B&B would Brooke & Katie be pleased to hear their sister has kissed a man they've both slept with.

WTF was that with Stephanie and Pam?! LOL!

Archived