B&B: December Discussion Thread

• Replies 196
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members

What a lame cliffhanger today. We already KNOW it wasn't Beverly who stole the designs! This is so stupid! It is only the NEXT DAY after Hope saw Beverly taking the pics, how on earth could Jackie get those from her and rip new designs from them all in one night? Get a BRAIN, Hope. OBVIOUSLY this took time and planning, OBVIOUSLY it couldnt have been Beverly because she only worked there ONE DAMN DAY SO FAR! So stupid!

Stephanie and Jackie's confrontation was weak. LMAO. Not very good acting coming from Susan Flannery. I was disappointed.

I did love the fashion show and the atmosphere the show created. They're really good at making stuff like this come to life ;-).

Oh and lol at Marcus walking in on Ridge and Brooke in the steamroom. The looks on his face were hilarious!

• Members

Jackie is such a bitch and yes IA, she is delusional bc she actually beleives the BS coming out of her mouth. I wanted to ringher neck! Im disgusted in she and Nick for what they are doing to Pam. You dont mess with the mind of someone who is emotionally unstable and has a history of mental illness. Thats just plain cruel

• Members

Yep. That moment alone made this whole cockamamie story worth it. :)

Even better? "Well, maybe she could've, if they work really fast?" And wouldn't you know Ridge and Eric look like that logic makes perfect sense? B&B just brings the funny, doesn't it?

• Members

Wouldn't it be something if Hope and Stephanie went to Beverly's place and learned she designs, too? It'd serve Team Forrester right to have to use Beverly and her designs in order to save their new collection!

Good job on the on-location footage, by the way. I think that's the first time a soap ever taped inside a moving bus.

• Members

That ad did jump right out at you but I think that was the purpose because they were at an actual bus stop in SF and the ad is real. I thought it was a nice touch of realism. I'm wondering who the people on the bus were though--- real patrons or actors portraying real patrons.

• Members

It'd be funny if they had been real patrons. You can just imagine what was going through their minds during the shoot: "Who the hell ARE these bitches and why is there some douchebag with a camera following them? Is this one of those piece of [!@#$%^&*] reality shows on E! or something?"

Archived