DAYS:November Promo!

• Replies 30
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members

Gabby to Will: "What is it about me that bothers you being near me so much"

Some random person in the crowd: "He's gay!"

laugh.png

Sami and EJ? UGH! Why are we going down that route again. Looks like Nicole is gonna get thrown under the bus AGAIN! Didnt we just go through this with Taylor? Why should EJ/Nicole fans even bother?

• Members

I'm not a fan of this couple but at this point I wonder why they don't just put EJ/Sami back together for good. Going back to this couple again and again does nothing for the characters. They may as well stick with it and try to create some drama that way.

• Members

MarDar have been a complete disaster so far. That promo was awful.

The Good: Kate & Madison's rivalry, Will & Jack/Jennifer

The Bad: Everything else.

EJAMI again? I sure hope that is just one scene to keep the crazy Ejami fans quiet.

I really hate how Nicole is going to get screwed over again.

• Members

LMAO

THe problem with Madison and Brady there is NO DRAMA AT ALL. Second problem is shows do not know how to create real viable rootworthy couples and thats on any show so you get the show sociopaths paired up with the victim of the week tormenting her and the buzzing begins.

The promo was ok. not great. The Ejami stuff dont care. I doubt it leads to anything but some Safe angst and leading Rafe to boink Carrie

• Members

<p>Lemme see….</p>

<p> </p>

<p>Magic isn't being given a proper wedding, basically cementing their place as uninteresting to TPTB</p>

<p> </p>

<p>Brady/Madison's tango is purely sexual, which means it's not going to last or be worth any investment</p>

<p> </p>

<p>The Bradys - not the Hortons - are definitely the core &quot;family&quot; of this show and TPTB aren't making any apologies or pretences otherwise</p>

<p> </p>

<p>EJ/Nicole/Sami/Rafe are continuing with Carrie/Austin added in for amusement (although it would be interesting if EJ/Sami is a momentary blip and EJ/Nicole along with Carrie/Rafe is the results with Sami finally being alone for a while while Austin leaves town).</p>

<p> </p>

<p>Johnny - who already needed counselling for life - is being the target again. Not that I wish anything on Ally, but for once could the Brady/HORTON child have the problems rather than the Brady/DIMERA child.</p>

<p> </p>

<p>This gay story with Will is already so far behind the press release that I don't give a hoot. All I can say is the actor will probably be able to pull off anything they give him, but the problem now is that the only thing with depth in this story will be the character's struggle and I just don't trust that TPTB have the sensitivity, imagination or depth themselves to really make this story meaningful.</p>

<p> </p>

<p>So, can some smart person explain to me where the real &quot;difference&quot; is with this current writing team? It seems the only real change is the speed with which craptastic redux of old stories have fill the airwaves. There is even less to invest in now than there was before.</p>

<p> </p>

<p>I find it exceptionally ironic that Days and GH went through this whole Changing of the Guard at roughly the same time, and as a result GH has now adopted Day's slow pace, stories that lead nowhere and melodramatic moments while Days has adopted GH's excuse for action, rushed storytelling and focussing on the same few characters.</p>

<p> </p>

<p>NEXT!!!!</p>

<div id="myEventWatcherDiv" style="display:none;"> </div>

Archived