DAYS:November Promo!

• Replies 30
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members

Do not go down the same tired road with Ejami. Wow. I'm trying very hard to like these new writers and I think they mean well, but when you're focusing on 15-year old stories and your favorites aren't getting enough story... ever heard of balance?

• Members

I agree with Bright Eyes. Snooze! LOL.

Some parts look alright. I'm a little annoyed that Maggie and Victor's wedding has like 3 people in attendance. Not really into EJ/Sami again. John pleading guilty isn't that surprising. I am glad to finally see some drama between Gabi and Will. I don't think Gabi's anything great but man that character has been totally ignored.

• Members

OK, don't shoot me, but I got good chills watching that promo. And believe me, i am not a Return of the Vets fan. Maybe it's because I have been bludgeoned into numbness by the other soaps I watch, but I love that so much of the canvas is featured in this promo, that love/lust between couples (Maggie/Victor, Jen/Jack, Brady/Madison, EJ/Sami) is the lynchpin of the show. The way Jack told Jennifer he loved her was terrific.

• Members

ITA!

I cant stand jack/Jen, but that scene looks great! id love it if john vanished forever, and even tho we all know hes going to plead guilty, Marlenas reaction is great. and ejami... i love and hate them. i dont want to want them again. but ali/james just have IT! Plus the magic wedding, bradison sex, hope vs stefano, gabbi finally asking will questions, and pretty much the entire cast being featured was nice.

they always have good Nov promos. This isnt as good as 2009's, but its good.

Ill just be happy if stuff happens. Because so far this reset has been a big circle of nothing.

Archived