DAYS: Billie Reed Returns

• Replies 78
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members

I knew she'd probably come back but not this soon.

I grew to like her a lot after her DWTS run and that good will has carried on ever since.

I think Billie is a good character to use for visits and then if they ever want to give her a real story they could always recast again.

I wouldn't mind seeing Krista Allen again.

• Members

Well of all the Billies, Lisa Rinna is definitely my favorite. But the role is played out. Please, for the love of God, keep her away from Bo & Hope! It was already old 'n tired in 2002 when she briefly returned, and again in 2004-2005 when Pinson was in the role.

My admiration for Rinna was heightened by seeing her on Celebrity Apprentice, but I hope she doesn't look all weathered and ridiculous like her onscreen brother. And won't she look a tad too old next to Lauren Koslow's Kate, her onscreen mama?

But hey, if we're returning to old-school DAYS from the 1992-1995 era, can we lure Deborah Adair out of retirement too?

• Members

As other places are speculating, if Billie must come back (and I hated the character, all incarnations, not that anyone asked or cares), I bet she will be Tan Dan's shoulder to cry on when Jennifer inevitably dumps his orange ass for Jack. Which is uber gross, considering Dan did Billie's own kid AND Billie's mother.

Archived