DAYS: Billie Reed Returns

• Members

I liked all the random pairings in 02-03.. jack/billie, jack/sami, sami/tony, jen/colin, colin/nicole, sami/brandon, etc.. the whole late 20's-late 30's age groups were all mixing it up with eachother and a few random other people thrown on in there with john/mar & bo/hope as the main couples really.

• Replies 78
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members

Would they even dare mess around with pairings anymore? After Crystal Chappell was considered such a big, messy failure? I'll bet Ken Corday issued a directive that the big supercouples were not to be severely tampered with. Honestly, though, I am FFing through these 90s couples at the moment. I am only really interested in the mayoral race between EJ/Nicole and Abe/Lexie andthe Mad World/Countess Wilhemina cosmetics rivalry! Ironic that it's the "newer characters" stuff I like -- if this were GH, I would be praying for a 1990s reboot.

• Members

I don't get the Krista Allen hate really. She might not be as strong as Pinson but she sold some very important scenes.

Allen's best work was

1.) Being held hostage in Rome and given the drugs.

2.) When Billie lost Georgia in the swamp.

3.) When Billie accused Hope of being responsible for her losing Georgia.

Not to mention Allen was damn hot.

• Members

She was amazingly hot. I would have totally gone breeder for her if given the opportunity.

And I agree with your three key pieces of work. She sold me completely, and she was the best Billie to Lauren's Kate.

I never did like Lisa in the role when she wasn't opposite RKK, and you know damn well he will never be back.

Juie was just boring in the role. I needed espresso to sit through her scenes.

• Members

Krista Allen made Billie way too slutty for my taste.

Didn't the actress show her tits and ass on some ''skinemax'' movies...Emanuelle?

Oh God, and that annoying voice of hers got on my nerves.

Yeah she was good when Billie was doped up, but's that's as far as it goes for me.

I'm actually surprised people remember her...LoL

The other 2 Billie's had more acting range, IMO.

• Members

Crystal Chappells less that stellar return had nothing to do with Bope and more to do with the crappy storyline overall. I'd even argue while not a fan of hers her joining the show when she did despite the craptastic story helped give the show a slight bump. People always cry about these super couples being separated or broken up but in all fairness thats when people tune in is when there is drama happening. I wish these shows would ignore the fanbases for pete sake its ridiculous. Are people tuning in to watch Bope and Jarlena cooing at each other all day?

• Members

YAYY!! I'm excited to see Rinna and Muldoon share scenes again. They had THE BEST sister-brother chemistry. SO excited to have her back.

Don't know who they'll pair her with though. I'd like to see her look twice at Brady, unless I can get me some Brody Hutzler back as Patrick.

Swoon! SO Agreed!

I'd KILL to have RKK back as Bo. Kill.

^^^THIS!

SO. THIS.

OMG, I would positively SOON to have Deborah back as Kate. I'm sorry, but Lauren Koslow may as well be a brand new character because she's not Kate Roberts and never has been to me in all these years. I positively LOVED Deborah's Kate.

Seriously? You two have no taste. None.

Krista Allen wasn't Billie. At. All.

Stick to discussing shows you know about yall, k? Cuz you're WAY off there and the Krista Allen love is SO lame.

Is Josh Taylor your favorite Roman too?

• Members

I'm really happy about this! I loved Lisa's Billie. Especially with RKK's Bo. They were the reason I started watching Days in the first place. Loved them! When Krista Allen took over the role I had to tune out because I just couldn't stand her. I'll admit that there were other reasons too though. I love her and Patrick's Austin as brother and sister. It would be nice to see her in some scenes with MA's Jack.

Archived