DAYS: Billie Reed Returns

• Replies 78
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members

Yes!! Billie and Daniel PLEASE. I have been waiting for someone to get a trifecta for years on this ridiculous show. Roman had Billie and Kate, but he can't have Chelsea because she's his niece (ew), so... maybe Daniel will be the big winner.

• Members

I agree with this. Krista Allen was 1) super hot 2) not a terrible actress 3) a very good match, looks wise, with her onscreen mother and siblings 4) the last legitimate competition for Bo, I never ever believed Bo would dump Hope, shrew that she may be, for haggard Carly Manning.

Krista Allen's Billie was FUN and bitchy and sexy and just...yup.

I love Lisa Rinna as a person, if they actually write her fun and sexy she'll do very well, but she's going to look OLD compared to Lauren Koslow.

• Members

Everything old is new again!

Would have preferred Julie Pinson because she always worked so well with Lauren Koslow. Lisa Riina's Kate antagonist, if I recall, was Deborah Adair. Still, I'm willing to keep an open mind. I just hope she won't be another spoiler for Bope (yawn). And they need to do something about Austin & Carrie because those two are like watching paint dry.

Archived