Days - John/Marlena Promo

• Replies 14
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members

I think it is going to be that the money he supposedly embezzled was the entire town's money that Abe invested in Basic Black (as per Lexie) and this will not only endanger many of the cast' financials but will wreck Abe's campaign. Maggie will be homeless thanks to John! Bo and Hope will have no retirement fund thanks to John!

• Members

I don't think its a lame story. Its definitely a ripped from the headlines kind of story and topical I am just not sure how well it will play on a soap opera over

several weeks.Its not soapy in the traditional sense but I am not sure thats a bad thing. I just have never liked John and MArlena and prefer her better alone.

• Members

See, this is the problem with DAYS: you know they're too skeered of fans to allow someone like John Black be guilty of embezzlement -- and yeah, he's being set up, and we're all pretty sure by whom, too (or at least we have a fracking good idea) -- so where's the suspense?

IOW, unless it's somebody really out of the blue -- like Jack, for example, who better have a damn good reason for framing John -- I just don't care.

Archived