Days September Promo

• Replies 23
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members

Visually its a good looking promo, contentwise I think its awful and not at all compelling. If I was a non days viewer there is nothing here that makes me want to tune in to watch. But thats me. I am sure the old Days viewers will love it because its got so many old fan faves in it. And Jack still looks ridiculous

• Members

What's wrong with her face? Everyone on here seems to say something about her face. Maybe I just haven't notice what everyone sees lol. By the way Sarah Brown looks hot. I hope this role is good, cause I never liked any of her past characters except maybe Carly even though she wasn't playing her when I started watching.

• Members

The new town square set looks nice, I just hope this doesnt turn into a Main Street Springfield where everything and anything takes place on this one street. Also I hope this doesn't mean the end of some of the other cafes and businesses on Salem Place like the Java Cafe. But it's a big splashy new set and it looks really nice so I guess we should be thankful of this sort of thing in the days of ever tightening budgets.

Also, it's good to see that the pinky tones are gone. Everyone looks really nice. I just don't see a lot of drama happening. I get that they want to take it back to romance and family and character driven stories but a little bit of action and high drama would have been good as well.

• Members

Wow. I have to give the makeup/wardrobe/hair people credit as that's the first time in about ten years SJB hasn't looked hard as nails. I hope that is how she'll be in stuff beyond the teaser.

I know Patrick Muldoon's biggest fame came in the mid-90's but he really shouldn't keep paying tribute to it with his hairstyle.

Archived