GH: Classic Thread

• Replies 6.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

• Members

Variety reported in Nov 82 that Jackie Zeman will be returning to GH at a reported more than $300,000 a year salary,making her daytime's highest paid performer.

The 80's were really all about excess.That should never have happened,as I'm sure several other performers took note and salaries started rocketing,thus cutting into profits and undermining what soaps were all about (to the networks,at least)-cash cows.

• Members

Yes,me too.

Does anyone know about Geary's contract at that time? If he arrived in 79,would his first contract have expired in 82? Surely,after the explosion of L&L,he would have renegotiated during that time?

Did he sign on for one year after his first contract expired? It seems he had some TV movies thrown into the deal at some point also.

• 2 weeks later...
  • Members

I can't watch Steve Burton anymore. I just automatically close myself off whenever I see him in any capacity. It's sad how much I can't stand the character of Jason Morgan these days.

Who are those OLTL characters in the Love in the afternoon Promo?

This was one of the storylines that got me hooked into GH actually. The whole Alexis/Sonny/Carly drama is what kept me watching and was one of the first storylines that introduced me to the show. That and Lucky/Liz and Gia/Nikolas.

Edited by Skin