GH: Classic Thread

• Members

90s GH was my classic GH - back when there were great stories to go along with the great characters.

Seeing Alan, Monica, Lucy, decent Sonny, Ned, Jax, The Only Emily That Existed, The Only AJ That Existed, Brenda, and Tony always puts a smile on my face. I forgot how much I loved that pill addiction storyline.

Thanks for the memories, guys! wub.png

• Replies 6.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

• Members

A summer preview in SOD for 1988 said Robert's cousin Abigail would be moving to Port Charles. They also said Ned would be returning to spend time with his grandfather, that he was a computer whiz, would be a bad influence on "Alan Jr." and would be in a story with Melissa (or Martha, whatever) McGee.

I don't remember reading of any of this ever happening. Did it?

• Members

Watching that brief 1988 clip - the dialogue for Tony and Bobbie is so bad! I feel for Jackie Zeman just listening to it.

I never knew Ned came in during the strike. I wonder if the story was already planned. It's weird because like I wrote earlier, SOD said that the plans were for him to be with Melissa McKee/McGee, and be into computers, etc. Not this.