AMC: Wednesday, August 17, 2011

• Replies 60
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members

I don't blame her for that, but really what is she going to do? She's already quit soaps, twice... and came crawling back. She's almost 40. I think what might be the most interesting thing about this genre dying, or "re-inventing" itself, is going to be seeing how all these long-time soap actors who are not near retirement age continue their careers.

• Members

And when she changes her mind or they decide to bring the real greenlee back again.

I just don't think every darn couple on a soap needs to end up happily ever after. Leo died, Greenlee mourned and we all still know he was

her great love. But I am all for killing off Greenlee and letting she and Leo be together in death for eternity

• Members

Well see now there is an out if her highness decides to grace the online community with her presence. Seriously this makes it all such a joke.

I remember on the last season of ER when they said they were bringing Anthony Edwards character back and I was cringing because his death and departure from the show was written and done so perfectly. But the way they did it as sort of a flashback introducing Angela Bassetts character was well done and not a copout like soaps seems to take.

Archived