Stars who left the show on bad terms but later came back

• Replies 41
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members

I didn't necessarily see it that way... I guess my threshold is different. It wasn't a happy-smiley departure, but I thought it was handled respectfully - as in nothing ugly went down that would suggest he'd never be welcome again. There was talk that Howarth had some leftover feelings about Malone's take on Todd (stemming from the end of Malone's previous run). But Malone's second stint ultimately didn't prove successful, anyway.

• Members

AMC: Eva LaRue- I know she left the 2nd time due to issues with her marriage and her frustration over the way TPTB were taking the character of Maria at the time. She was also pretty vocal in the press about how they the show treated Julia Barr and all the issues and the morale the show and cast were feeling. Yet she came back for the anniversary episodes and also is coming back for a few episodes since the show is being cancelled.

• Members

HE MENTIONED THE CIRCUMSTANCE OF LEAVING BEVAUSE OF STORY AS A REASON ON THE LIST!!

Either you're illiterate, dumb, or ignorant to not see how Roger falls under that if you've ever read an interview from Roger and not seen that.

• Members

Wow.

I have a different perception of his exit in 2003 (@AMS, that's the only time I'm referring to), and was taking the first statement of the post about the exit being "messy" as applying to the overall scenario. I just didn't think it was all that messy. I accept different views on that, as I did with CarlD2.

That's what it's done to you, Antoyne. You're having a low tolerance for any disagreement. As for the rest, you're really off-base: I'm not invested, and never have been, in this "who is the better Todd?" thing. I've debated just the storyline implications of it maybe one time with you. But if you think I'm someone you've engaged with in the RH vs TSJ debate (which I've seen you quite involved in), your wires are crossing.

Another difference is that I'm not trying to condescend to anyone, or imply that they're stupid. It's offensive that you would call me or anyone "illiterate" (especially when I am anything but that). There's no reason this should have gone in that direction.

Archived