AMC - Thursday - 08/11/2011

• Replies 91
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members

This entire arc with Dixie is just falling so incredibly flat for me. And don't care about Zach one bit. After so much exceeding my expectations(Janet, Annie, Leo) this is so disappointing. ANd I can't say I like Cara or Madison, I don't have a clue who they are, not a fan of Madison but Tad/Cara is so cute. And is it me or does MEK seem over Cady's many returns and Dixie's back from the dead ish. I get the feelig he would have been thrilled to end his presence on the show with Cara. I enjoy David but I am so not a fan of his ISland of Dr. Moreau nonsense

• Members

I dont get why people are making such a big deal about this. Mike could have died anytime between 1998 and 2011. Thats a huge gap of time unaccounted for. Its not like he has any strong ties to PV that we would have heard about regular updates on him, like other characters who have left and have family and loved ones behind. I dont see this as rewriting or ignoring history at all as some have seem to pointed out to

• Members

I think he said she never liked him.

I'm so over David. Time for a new villain.

All Scott and Madison does is talk about hotdogs. What a ridiculous and boring pairing they are.

Speaking of ridiculous, Madison is completely and utterly useless.

• Members

ITA. I wasn't sure how this would end, but I'm glad it was a one-episode wrap up and that it looks like Jane really wasn't involved in whatever Ben was doing for David.

Oh, hell yes!

Madison's appearance had me rewinding to see if I missed a scene for a second. It felt so abrupt and her hair was kind of scary!

Lucci proved once again that she can really act when given the chance.

I loved Cara & Dixie today.

How I wish that were true!

It's about time they were on again. I hope we get to see the finished gate house with them moving in together when the show ends its TV run.

Archived