AMC - Thursday - 08/11/2011

• Replies 91
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members

I didn't realize how much I loved Jane until that final shot of her smiling in the doorway. Someone needs to get a sitcom script together centered on Jane. I betcha SuLu wouldn't turn it down.

The Zach/Greenlee stuff...just...ugh. This is why I rarely watched from 2007-2010. I couldn't do it with them, and soon Ryan and Kendall are gonna take their rightful places in the land of dumbassness. I can't.

• Members

^I know, I love her too. I felt bad for her. A few times I wanted to squish her and Erica at the same time. Can we keep them both?

Man, I loved her strutting her stuff into David's office. Like she owned the place. Dollars to donuts, when Erica finds out it wasn't David who put her in that room (cause they've made it way to obvious now) she lets him keeps the hospital...as long as she's co-owner with him.

• Members

Thank you & you're very close! I was born in Moldova (previously part of the Soviet Union after WWII) so I'm of Romanian descent. I enjoyed hugging Jordi, I'm not going to lie, and I'm not even a fan. But in person, that man is smoking hot in my opinion!

• Members

I really adored Jane & found her a much more interesting, less affected version of Erica. I thought Lucci did a stellar job as Jane & made the 2 characters believable as different people. I will indeed miss her & hope she doesn't get too much jail or institution time. After all, she did the noble thing, n'est-ce-pas?

• Members

Who are all these b!tches claiming ...... look Jacob Young belongs to me. You can watch him, take pics, hug, end of the night it's me.

Marley, Masnott or whatever it is, like Mily told me, it's like a coma, if I need to watch hotdogs I upload a Sabrett commercial. Daniel just has like no life, Steph is getting even worse, atleast w/ Cam she got to act... all her but atleast she got to act. And David is one of the most overused boring villains in all of soaps. My goodness yr. after yr. it's either blame David, or David is god! just kill him already! And I'm starting to wonder if he did somethinh sexual to Dixie against her will.

I'm gonna miss LaFame. Oh and Jesus Cambias >>> Papi No Heat

• Members

Oh Carmen!

I am so glad we got this Jane resolution, I was half expecting never to see her again. I loved the rough, disheveled look Jane had in contrast to the glamour and style that is Erica Kane.

So, Ben is the common denominator here? Involved in both David's Orpheus and Jane's plot. Hmmm.....

Dixie is so traumatized by what David did to her, but has no idea why? David does have a point there.... she is just "assumming" he did bad things to her? As crazy as this whole plot is, and yeah at its core, its so NOT AMC, is it all going to in the end redeem David? Even Jesse was quasi-defending him to Kendall in this episode. The sky is definitely falling here biggrin.png

Lindsay Hartley was WONDERFUL in the Cara/Dixie scenes.

Archived