AMC - Thursday - 08/11/2011

• Members

For real. I have nothing against Thorsten (other than this noxious, force-fed, Frons-blessed, show-destroying pairing) but let's not pretend that Jordi doesn't have it going on. Both are lovely in their own way. I'd be perfectly happy to listen to TK read me poetry just as soon as I got done riding JV like a rented mule.smile.png

• Replies 91
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members

You call me Brown Penny? RACIST! tongue.png

He's all yours! Take him before Clear Drama gets here.

If I had to choose one man from AMC it would be Frankie. If not him, Jesse. I once told another soap actor that as much as I loved him, I would shove him in front of a bus for a shot at Darnell Williams and that hasn't changed.

• Members

Great show! Man AMC is on fire. I don't FF anything, everything is good! Def. the best ABC soap on right now.

I wonder what David did to Dixie other than keeping her alive, she acts like he raped her or something :-o

Kendall & Cara both looked bangin'. I want Cara's dress.

• Members

Yeah, JY/JR for me -- he's my #1 man on this show & pretty much all other soaps as well....But I did meet Jordi recently & I can't say that I'd toss him out of bed (even though I can't stand Griffin). The man was FINE & he smelled ridiculously good.

My pic, and this was before he chatted with me & my friends for a good 10 minutes & let me feel him up a bit. http://img812.imageshack.us/img812/227/p1010174b.jpg

• Members

SL looked so fab today as Erica! Loved her outfit! Also loved Jane's look, especially the glasses biggrin.png SL rocked it today. I just love her

I wish Bianca had got to see Jane!

If JR/Madison scenes were cut then wow, I'm disappointed. I wanted to see those.

I'm really over Dixie already. Sick of looking at her dumbfounded face

I have to admit I'm getting just a little excited for when Kendall sees Zach. She is in so much denial right now, when she sees him it will be a great moment!

LOL!! I am cracking up at this! It is true! Ever since the beginning, there has always been a hotdog around with them ;-P LOL but I still love them & am glad they're reuniting ;-)

Nice! Love it!

Archived