AMC: Wednesday, August 10, 2011

• Members

Pfft. She was in love with Jake two weeks ago, next week she will move onto someone else. I don't really feel that bad for her.

Tad telling her "nothing has changed" was a big WTF though.

It's been nice not having to watch RPG maul Chrishell all the time. I'm glad Jamanda in the end was portrayed as a serious couple.

Ok, I really need for Dixie and JR to have scenes now. EVERYBODY knows about Dixie except JR.

• Replies 34
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members

I wish I could say that the Dixie stuff was doing more for me. I'm a very nostalgic person when it comes to AMC, but there's been too much yo-yo'ing with the character in the past and now when I think Dixie it's just like *generalized soft spot--Touch HERE*

• Members

There has been so much to enjoy on AMC the past couple of weeks but Dixie and Zach I am sorry are lows for me. IA with whoever said Dixie back from the dead for the upteenth time is just blah. I am over it and her. And I know they were pimping Jake and Cara big time originally but I like Tad and Cara a lot. SHe's the first one he's really clicked with in years. And no I am not a Cara fan. As for Zach, I just can't enjoy him at all. I just fine him as unappealing as Ryan is.

Whoever mentioned the Jake and Amanda stuff, I think this is the first time I have actully liked them as a couple. I hated everything about them for a long time but this story is really good and realistic and even Janet's presence had added to it. I am so glad they dropped the planned WTD(if thats where they were going). This is far far better.Its this kind of story that I always loved AMC for because they have always done them so much better than other soaps.

• Members

Yup. I know I'm supposed to care and be all excited they're back but I'm just not. Dixie's come back from the dead so many times it's like her part time job and I stopped liking her with Tad a million years ago. And for me Zach, is in the same bucket with Ryan, Kendall and Greenlee. They are part of what was wrong with this show for so many years.

• Members

I think it would have been fine if the show could have latched onto some really good story telling but by mid 2005 the entire show was going downhill. After the babyswitch the show launched into the Ryan/Greenlee/Kendell/Zach hour and the four square sometimes tripod was near insufferable because they were so insulated by each other and as a result they were isolated by other stories. When did these irrational bouts of co-dependency become cool with soap writers? It makes me think that it was a Frons demand because I don't understand why writer after writer would put so much emphasis on these four characters and their four relationships.

It got to the point where all of there problems were each others problems and all the characters became unlikable because they became one giant being called Ryeenallch.

• Members

I think it was to explain why Zach is going to push Kendall away now, which I can't wait for him to really say to her. tongue.png I can't believe I'm saying this, but I enjoyed the Greenlee/Zach scenes today. If only they'd slept together while they were trapped!

They had me crying, very well done!

Actually thanks to R. Sinclair, we called them Slavery (Slater + Lavery)!

Wow, today's show was firing on all cylinders for me! I'm glad Cara was so understanding when she met Dixie and of course Tad seems sincerely not to know what to do with both wives.

Amanda/Jake/Janet were riveting all around.

I love how David got the better of Ryan and how Angie & Kendall both came to David's defense.

I can't wait to see what happens with Dixie/David and Zach/Greenlee tomorrow!

• Members

The Amanda and Janet stuff is REALLY good. Kate Collins did wonderful and she and Crishell have good chemistry

I always preferred Zach with Greenlee so Im kinda glad that his first scenes are with her. LMAO at him thinking she's Kendall. BTW, hsi hair is nasty looking

Archived