AMC: Wednesday, August 10, 2011

• Replies 34
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members

I'm confused, do you want an answer or not? wink.png

During the serial killer storyline of 2007, it was revealed that Zach thought he accidentally killed his mother due to his father making him believe that. While Sr. was about to kill Kendall with that stupid device, Zach remembered his father actually pushed his mother off the balcony because she was going to leave him with the kids.

It is random but I guess it's important part of Zach's history on the show just like Adam/JR/Tad are for Dixie on the memory recall part of the back from the dead story.

• Members

I wonder if they plan to discuss the Alexander Cambias/Dixie thing --- there was the random storyline that popped up in 09? where Cambias came back for a few episodes and indicated he didn't kill Dixie. We never found out who really 'killed' Dixie... I know this was brought up once already this past week. Maybe they want us to remember Alexandar Cambias' storyline to connect the two stories... ?

• Members

I never thought I would say this, but I wish the show would spend more time on Jake & Amanda. Besides Jake shucking the affair with JR, their current story is the most realistic on the show and because of that the most affecting on the show.

I'm waiting for high on PO Zach to realize Kendall appears to have shrunk a full foot and a half.

Archived