AMC: Wednesday, August 10, 2011

• Replies 34
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members

Your not serious. This is why I can't take the Babe hate seriously. It's like it blinds a person to pure base logic it's borderline irrational. Babe's biggest years for airtime were the years of 2004 and 2006, and after Alexa left in 2007 the character was a complete after thought and lost a ton of airtime.

2004 most of her airtime was because she was one of the leads in AMC's biggest storyline which was the Baby switch and even in that year she still came after Kendell and Ryan when it came down to episode counts! And you want to say the show revolved around her? When she came after Eden, Alicia and Cameron in terms of airtime during her (arguably) biggest storyline of the characters five years? blink.png She came after all of them and that was when Babe was in the most important story of the year, arguably the biggest story AMC had of the decade! LOL. So much for the show revolving around Babe. What a joke. In 2006 she had all that airtime mostly because Rebecca's Greenlee left and there was a void that they had to fill. You will see this happen a ton of times because Rebecca left and came back continuously and that's when the 'under studies' get more airtime to accommodate for the loss of the female lead. The same thing happened to Annie and Erica when Greenlee left and when Alicia went on maternity leave. Those two actresses experienced tons of airtime because the 'two female leads' were not there to take up airtime. Babe was the 2006 place holder until they re-casted Greenlee and then she became the co-lead along with Kendell again. Greenlee and Kendell are always considered to be more important then Babe. If you see the airtime figures for 2005 (when Greenlee was aparto f the show) it was Kendell, Greenlee and Ryan AGAIN who held the top three spots along with Zach and JR in fourth and fifth. Yeah totally the show revolving around Babe in 2005. laugh.png

The years after 2006 it was straight back to the Ryan/Greenlee/Kendell/Zach show as per usual and Alexa's Babe was forgotten about mid year as the show focused more on the foursquare and their issues and because Sabine/Greenlee came to the show. Yeah the show totally revolved around her (Babe). wink.png Please stop and think about what your saying. Greenlee/Zach/Ryan/Kendell or some variation have eaten this show for the better part of eight years. Babe doesn't even hold a candle to them.

Do you realize that Kendell, Ryan, Zach or Greenlee have taken up the top 5 spots in airtime since they have been on? Kendell especially has been the #1 most featured character on AMC since she came back to the show in 2001/2002? She is constantly one of the most featured characters on this show, are you really going to argue at some point fans didn't grow tired of her and her core group over the course of a decade? Really? nbe.jpg And you want me to take your post seriously? Babe was a blimp on the radar compared to the airtime Kendell, Zach and Ryan have accumulated over the past eight years. What a complete joke.

Sorry don't believe it. Especially since Baker's Babe did little to nothing in 2008 and was quickly killed off and Eakes has done little if anything since Babe has died. The Carey's hardly effected much story since Babe has left and even when Babe was on she was never considered to be as important as the likes of the Slater and Lavery group.

Greenlee, Annie, and Erica have all had more airtime then the likes of Babe, Marissa and Krystal over the last few years.

• Members

As much as I'm supposed to fawn over the return of Dixie and Zach, it's the smaller resolutions that I really like. Annie and Emma, Janet and Amanda, Jake and Amanda all finally finding some kind of peace make it a lot easier to say goodbye.

Poor Jesse. He just wants to get laid and do his job. I know people hate Darnell's "mugging" but it seems so appropriate to me when dealing with the likes of Ryan, Kendall and David that somebody actually expresses how insane all this is.

I ff a lot of the Dixie stuff so could somebody help me out? Did they explain the mechanics of how Dixie got from pancakes to here? Everybody is just accepting that David brought her back but did I miss the description of how? And does it seem like everyone is just a little too blase about the whole David's Zombie Army thing? They're acting like he just added a patio enclosure to his house without a permit. ("He's breaking the law!") No, Dude is RAISING THE DEAD!

Archived