AMC: Tuesday, August 9, 2011

• Replies 64
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members

Kathy I assume doesn't know how her mother "died", so when she said she was hungry she should have been like "I want pancakes!"....

It would have been cute. Krystal doing it though, it would have been quite funny. Dixie would probably hyperventilate herself into a heart attack and die again.

• Members

He's so useless.

Please let Babe be dead and of course God isn't taking care of her, she's in hell where she belongs (hopefully)

I liked the kathy and Dixie scene but I'm really looking forward to the JR & Dixie scenes.

• Members

tell me about it. I hate it but then I don't like Dixie and I detest Zach with a passion.

I have enjoyed so much of the stuff this past week. The stuff with Janet, Annie, Marian was great fun, nice scenes with Amanda

and Janet, nice stuff with Annie and Ryan and Emma, and the fantastic stuff with Greenlee and Leo. BUt I am not a fan of Davids

island of back from the dead people. Zach, Dixie, now Babe most likely why?

On a side note, I liked the Kathy/Dixie scenes and I think I am going to like Dixie/JR.

He is insufferable.

• Members

I don't get why people are saying she's back. It's not like she was on a trip or something. This woman was DEAD. We watched her die. She died basically in Tad's arms. And it's like, "Oh Kathy, go call your friends, tell them your mom's home." She's back from the dead, idiots.

Clearly Babe is alive. Which means, this show is a laughing stock. I'm just about done. THIS is the best LB could do? David has everyone (save for Palmer and Myrtle) who has died (I still say watch for Josh) in the past decade hauled up in some secret facility, where he's using them as lab rats. REALLY?

• Members

It's ridiculous though. I don't care how shitty AMC has been. It doesn't have to go out just as shitty. And now that LB has likely linked Jane and Erica (god knows how) to OP...it's going to be an even bigger mess for her to try and answer. I just think there were more creative ideas than something like this.

Archived