AMC: Tuesday, August 9, 2011

• Replies 64
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members

Yeah, that was what soaps are all about!

In the general scheme of soap plots, I don't find it that ridiculous. Remember when Dimitri and Stuart both showed up alive within 6 months of each other? That was ridiculous to me because their returns weren't tied together. We've known for years that David's been playing God and resurrecting people so I don't mind having him responsible for some of the most popular characters (plus Zach and possibly Babe) actually being alive. As I said in another thread, I think this was a brilliantly creative way to end the show and give viewers mostly happy endings.

Sure, it should've happened when McT was headwriting, but better late than never!

• Members

Im glad Tad, Dixie and their daughter finally got a chance to be together. This is a moment Tad and Dixie fans have been waiting for over 10 years, heck over 15

1999 - Dixie gets pregnant with a baby girl, Bess, but ends up having a miscarriage

early 2002 - Dixie finds out she is pregnant again and leaves town, to keep Tad from learning the truth and pressuring her to end it

late 2002 - Sometime several months later, Dixie gives birth and gives the child up for adoption

2003-2005 - Dixie regrets this decision and goes searching for Kate, while letting everyone think they were dead.

2006 - Dixie reveals she is alive and she and Tad start searching for Kate together

2007- Dixie's "ghost" sees Kate (Kathy) who is taken in by Julia after her adopted parents are killed

2008 - Dixie's "ghost" returns and helps bring Tad and Kathy together

2008 - 2011 - Tad raises Kathy together with Krystal and later Cara

2011 - Dixie is alive and she and Tad finally are together with the daughter they always wanted

Archived