Prospect Park Wants to Air AMC and OLTL On Cable Network

• Replies 76
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members

Sounds good to me. I still think they'd be best suited to 3 or so days a week or 13-week arcs with a rotating cast, as previously reported, but I think hitting cable will allow for more freedom of storyline and content. Also, you're likely to attract better, new talent both in front of and especially behind the camera with that added degree of legitimacy that network daytime today frankly does not have.

All in all, still good news.

• Members

I think the USA Network is a high possibility for this since Prospect Park has ties with them. I rarely watch that network though so I'm not sure if AMC & OLTL are the types of shows they'd consider airing on their network.

Highly doubt OWN would consider airing AMC & OLTL after what Oprah had to say about "saving" them, but who knows now?

Bravo & Oxygen are good possibilities to. Guess we'll see how it works out, I'd love if we still got to see them on TV!!

• Members

So true! Here in NYC it's not so bad. I went to my cousin's house in Philly and we watched on her DVR and they broke in......well, they put a PnP for some overturned truck on the highway causing a traffic back-up. So ridiculous.

• Members

If the rumors that the shows are going to be edgier are true, then ABC Family would be a bad fit. Those "edgier" shows would fit in well with L&O reruns or back-to-back episodes of Charmed. That's assuming that all of this isn't utter bullshit.

• Members

Call me shocked.on.you not wanting to see it online. You sure were for it before...lol Why is PP doing this now? Do they believe the online viewing won't work? I doubt Lifetime or USA network would pick these shows up. I really dont know who would be interested in picking up these soaps since they werent interested before.

Archived