AMC - Friday - July 22, 2011

• Replies 130
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members

I didn't attack anybody. If you want me to attack, then this is what it will look like: I think you're an immature little boy who doesn't comprehend the fact that a critical opinion is NOT an attack. So go back to asking for your insipid little cast lists and whining about your fantasies of what the main title openings should look like -- all without having a clue as to how things actually work in television production. Now that's an attack.

Saying I find the Facebook statuses embarrassing is just my opinion. You're the one who got a bitchy attitude about my comment -- as if the daily thread is the place for Fan Fantasy Facebook statuses and I should just accept it. Go start another thread for that garbage and then I wouldn't have a leg to stand on. But coming in here, weeding through 11/2 pages of "clever" Facebook posts that have nothing to do with this particular episode is ridiculous... and I said something about it.

• Members

JR was embarrasing to watch today! I thought JY did a riveting job though. I was shocked when JR stumbled over that chair and fell, that looked like it HURT. I rewinded 6 times and was astounded at how well choreographed that was. Also lol @ JR's "Woof! Woof! Woof!" at AJ.

the JR/Bianca scene outside the Chandler house was excellent

I can't believe the Erica/David confrontation was held at ConFusion. Really? REALLY? Pretty much killed it for me, I hated the music blasting in the background. Well I hope Erica doesn't instantly forgive Jack when he realizes it wasn't her the whole time angry.gif I can't believe he's buying into David's crap.

rolleyes.gif at Jessie saying "I don't know what's going on, but I like it."

• Members

No, I got where you were going... I've been VERY outspoken about Aunt Meg working her own personal issues out through the stories she's written for these shows. She's ashamed of her sexuality. She envies strong women. She has Daddy Issues. She wishes she were blonde and she dislikes the family she has and wishes the perfect, longlost family would come into her life and immediately love her in a way her real family didn't. I said all that five years ago. :lol:

• Members

Brilliant!

Yeah, Minx was rushed, and I'm sure the Jane story was too, but at this point, I'm just glad Jane is gone and I don't mind not seeing Marissa struggle more before deciding she wanted Bianca. I did love the JR/Minx/AJ scenes; JR/Bianca was riveting and it was surprisingly nice that AJ didn't care that his mom was with another woman.

I might be the only one, but overall, I thought this was an excellent episode.

I loved Tad's memorial and it even brought tears to my eyes. Sure, Liza was out of place but as Tad said, everyone he invited was there because they helped him deal with Dixie's death.

Dixie herself hasn't spoken to anyone since her return, so I didn't expect her to open up to Angie. She doesn't seem to know who to trust.

Erica showing up at ConFusion was funny. Her explanation of how Jane & Ben were holding her does sound crazy!

Once again, we had some great Friday cliffhangers with Erica/David and Dixie/JR. For the second weekend in a row, I can't wait for Monday!

• Members

Okay, so let me get this straight: Ben and Jane just let Erica go, no questions asked and the first place Erica goes is home to shower and change? Not call her girls. Not call Jack. Just goes to change clothes? Then what, she wanted to party at Confusion? (It's possible that Jane was supposed to meet David there or something, but still) That's it, that's how this storyline ends? Really?

I still need to see Erica and Jane in the same room with someone other than David and/or Ben before I can believe that Jane actually existed and wasn't just Erica's split personality.

That said, I LOL'd at Real Erica biting David and then trying to choke his ass. :lol: Welcome home, honey, welcome home. :D They best hide the silverware at Confusion, La Kane is out for blood...David's. Hehe.

ETA and OT: Did I do something to my settings here, or is the font, etc. purposely smaller?

• Members

Did anyone notice that Dixie was leaning against the park bench dedicated to Langley Wallingford? :wub:

It will be very interesting to see what happens with JR/Dixie. Since he's drunk, I'm guessing that he probably thinks he's hallucinating, gets angry about that, and storms off.

Archived