Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Cheap21

AMC - Friday - July 22, 2011

With Cady on contract, I'd really like to see her next to Tad in the opening. Him next to Krystal is a crime against humanity.

You know we arent getting anymore opening updates. I highly doubt they will even bother with just 2 months to go

Jane shows Erica what she looked like before the crash. I wanna see

8047-Megan-McTavish.jpg

Jane shows Erica what she looked like before the crash. I wanna see

Me too!

You know we arent getting anymore opening updates. I highly doubt they will even bother with just 2 months to go

Sigh, I know. It's just frustrating since Cady apparently signed a long-term contract before the show got canceled.

is it that hard to put someone in? They didn't hesitate to remove MCE pretty fast and put CS in months after it debuted

Not sure you noticed but MCE's shot was SUPER short. They were probably going to just remove her and extend JR's or something. They had no plans to put Amanda in since she's somewhere in between recurring and contract but Chrishell worked out a deal to get included so they were able to replace Annie with Amanda. Having to work in someone without taking someone out would probably be difficult at this point cause everyone's shot would have to get shortened to fit someone in.

Did I miss the episode where Marissa and Bianca agreed to be together? There was the big reveal to JR but Bianca had to leave to deal with Erica's drama before she could talk to Marissa