Y&R: Diane Spoiler

• Members

SOW is reporting Diane will be killed off in a "whodunnit" murder mystery.

The spoilers reported that Adam tells Diane he wants to set it up so that she is presumed dead. And Victor is blamed for her murder. Diane at first agrees to go along but then she panics and tells Victor the truth. However Diane is found murdered at a some party at which everyone attended. So just about everyone is a suspect.

• Replies 39
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members

I know I know I feel the same. It's like who's turn it is to be in the hospital this week? Tuck Tuck, now Billy and now Diane well she will be in the morgue. They did Diane so wrong. THey fu(cked her good now they r killing her off. What's next Adam and Vic going to piss on her grave too? Such disrespect. And Poor and Lazy writing. I wish Y&R would stop with all these sensational story-lines. William J Bell NEVER had to rely on these story tactics

• Members

Exactly. They know it's slim pickin's out there for other soap roles, and they know how TPTB love to kill off vets. I'd be praising crap to hold on to my job too. Reminds me of when Deidre Hall would call Reilly a "genius" during his SECOND (i.e. miserably failed) run on the show.

• Members

Dear Lord. How many murder mysteries has this show done in the last few years? Who cares anyway? Diane's not dying. We'll find out a few weeks into this, she's actually alive and did this all as some sort of pathetic revenge

• Members

Oh hell no.

I know I've had my fair share of comments about Maura as Diane...But I am finally buying her in the role, and now this. Not to mention, Diane is too GREAT of a character to be killed off. Now this means Alex Donnelly or Susan Walters will never be on my screens again, for sure. :(

• Members

MAB must goto the Bob Guza school of killing off longterm soap characters that shouldn't be killed off. Don't worry. On MAB's Y&R DIane will turn up

alive in another couple of months.

Its actually a shame because they finally give Diane something to do and MW is actually doing a decent job now that Diane is more than just a slut. She actually has decent chemistry with MM also. What a waste

Archived