Y&R: Diane Spoiler

• Members

People will just blame Maura West and will ooh and ah at the usual overproduced stunts. Then it's time for another stunt casting failure, all of which will be blamed on the actor, not the show, least of all MAB.

• Replies 39
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members

MAB can't wait to dump Maura though. I can see it now...Friday ends with a shot of her dead body...Monday picks up with Jack and Kyle in black suits, returning from her funeral. By the following Friday, Jack will be meetin' his next 'ho with Kyle by his side.

Diane is never mentioned again.

• Members

I think Diane going to be alive living as a lesbian in Aussieland with Cane other brother, who's the triplet of Cane & Caleb or whatever the evil brother name was. & we going to find out he was in the state when Lily eggs was getting spermcide.

• Members

Good grief. What a bad decision. The ONLY way something like this would work is if the fallout from this would spin Kyle into a Rhoda Penmark type character, but I don't see that happening, Maria wouldn't have the balls to have a child villian on that show.

• Members

That's just not true. Brad in a Cage? Tyrone pretends puts on white makeup to go undercover? Who shot Jill? Who shot Victor? Veronica shooting Nikki? Tricia killing Ryan?

Don't get me wrong, I'm SO disappointed in the past three years. I really stopped watching faithfully when Colleen was sacrificed. I came back for a bit, but then Philip alive (WTF?), then we had Sarah was final nail for me. Killing Diane is just wrong on so many levels. If they don't want MW, then send character off, leave Kyle with Jack. Simple. Oh, and Y&R has a LONG way to go to catch DAYS in the come back from the dead category.

Archived