Y&R: Diane Spoiler

• Members

They're not even mysteries. That's the thing. None of these stories have any believable plotting and they don't even end - they just stop. Edge of Night wrote murder mysteries for years and years. Clearly someone at Y&R wants to be like this, but Henry Slesar would have wiped his a$$ with trash like "Who Killed Hightower" or "Who Killed that Random FBI agent."

• Replies 39
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members

OMG! I don't BELIEVE IT!

This is so innovative and un-MAB-Y&R-like! This is totally gonna get me to start watching again.

Thank GOD they're killing off Maura West's Diane. Just a terrible recast with a poor actress.

Hopefully, Heather will lead the investigation and prosecution of the guilty party, putting Eden back on the front burner where she belongs. Now THERE'S a re-cast who SHINES in every scene and has chemistry with EVERYONE!!! She's a GOLDMINE character who they can pretty much do ANYTHING with!!

I mean, what more could they possibly do with a one dimensional character like DIANE JENKINS anyway?

Wait, wait, wait, HIGHTOWER is coming back?!?

Oh I'm definitely tuning in for this. :D :D :D

• Members

We never found out who killed Plum or who's body it was under the stables did we?

Let's see if I got this right.

Richard Hightower was the man Adam gave his bone marrow to in exchange that Richard would dress up like Adam in the Mascaraed Ball. It was implied that Adam only gave bone marrow to Hightower so when his body was badly burnt they only had the bone marrow to go by and it would be believed that Adam would be dead.

• Members

Actually, Ronin is a FAR more complex and interesting character. There's something hypnotizing about Jeff Branson's monotonous and expressionless delivery.

Seriously, this show should be about Heather, Ronan, Malcolm, Genevieve, Lily, and Cane. Put those 6 in a story together and watch the sparks fly and the ratings rise!!! Add a dash of Chance, a sprinkle of Hightower, and a whole lot of Vance Abrams and now we're cookin! Oh, and of course, Sam. They should seriously start a story about Sam and his relationship with his favorite sheep and how it affects the demeanor and emotional stability of the others.

It would be what Hope in Kansas could and should have been. Poor Bill Bell- seriously, he was no Scott Hamner, that's for sure!

• Members

Actually, I DO care.

They're killing off DIANE JENKINS, 1 of 2 of my favorite Y&R characters of all-time (the other being Jill).

It's disgusting and repulsive.

DeeDeee called this a year ago also.

I seriously want to throw up over this news.

• Members

November sweeps: Phyllis is about to be executed for Diane's murder. Paul and Nick visit Thailand on a lead about Diane not being dead. Sharon and Adam trail behind. Paul is shocked when he runs into Andy Richards(now played by either Michael Park or Michael E. Knight). Andy and Diane toast to Phyllis' execution and Diane's escape. Paul discovers that Andy has been helping Diane pretend to be dead, and Andy shoots Paul upon this discovery. Sharon sleeps with Andy to gain valuable information on Diane. Andy is enraged by Sharon's deception but before he attacks her she bludgeons and kills him with a champagne bottle and her and Adam toss his body in the sewers. Phyllis is saved in the nick of time by the truth about Diane being alive. Diane is killed for real by Andy's enraged ex Faren(now played by Lauren Holly).

Archived