OLTL: Discussion for the week of July 11

• Replies 313
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members

I thought of this today but why the heck didnt Sam recognize RH as his father? Based on the convos between Dorian, Blair and Starr, he's seen pics of Todd's old face and we know pictures are laying out, like at Viki's house. Even if he didnt make the connection that RH was his father, his face still should have been familiar enough to him to mention it when they met or when he was telling Starr about the man he saw.

TSJ's Todd is so good looking :wub:

Jessica was being way too much of a hard bitch and she has been since she came back. Im glad she dialed it down. Oh and what was that thing that was crying on the baby monitor? It didnt sound human at all

IA with you guys. Vivian was looking really beautiful today

LMAO! I just the 17 minute mark and was just about to come post this about them

• Members

I don't find him that bad, his anger is understandable given what's he's gone through. Plus he interrupted StarrJam's pukeworthy garbage. And between him and Deanna/Nate, I'll take Baz ANY DAY of the week. Gotta limit my newbie hate or my head will explode.

• Members

No Baz is most definetly that bad. The acting is so cringeworthy and his material is utter crap. I'll take Deana and Nate over Baz bc like I said before, each teen they add is worse than the last and he is most definetly the worst

• Members

It's all so hard to ascertain with the youth set because there is this weird mix of passable actors playing awful characters, hit-or-miss actors playing decent characters, storyline potential, utter dreck, emotional moments, craptacular dialogue... it's like trying to un-toss a salad separating the bad from the good, and even if you succeed, you've got a sticky, wilted mess.

• Members

Jess has an alter named Celeste (obvious nod to Days character) who is convinced that she gave birth to a demon and thats the retconned reason why Jessica checked out bc she didnt want to be near Ryder. She will soon start to hear and see things that are weird as far as he's concerned but no one else can., which will cause her to beleive the baby is possessed by Satan and out to get her. The story will be resolved when she lets out Sister Ness, (her alter thats a nun) who performs th excorcism at Llanfair. The twist? She doesnt know what the heck she's doing and in fact will unleash a spell that will bring the dead people back to life and hence the new storyline which will launch OLTL into its internet days! Victor Lord, Meredith Wolek, now played by Emmy winner, Brittany Allen (the dead dont age) Eddie, Georgie, Gigi and Baz (bc we're going to kill him off and bring him back for the finale) and are all among those that return. Jessica of course wont take any responsibilty for any of this bc it wasnt her.

Archived