OLTL: Discussion for the week of July 11

• Replies 313
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members

Rex sold everything. It was just a kazoo salute over some ashes (no one was interested in the ashes apparently).

You're terrible :lol: , and I really did picture Rex playing the kazoo with Shane hanging his head.

• Members

It's tough to remember that 2-3 years ago there seemed to be a chance for the first real Dorian material in many years. I guess that died when Langston pushed her in the pool.

Rex is going to write a clever poem to Gigi...no one will know it's about her. It's called Mimi Gorasgo...go...go...go.

• Members

I'm surprised Todd would know what Jack would look like after so many years, that's kind of unrealistic lol

They should have brought in Carmen LaPorto for a cameo and had Todd run up to him and say, "Jack!" Then LaPorto would throw out one of those one-liners he always had and wander off.

• Members

They should have brought in Carmen LaPorto for a cameo and had Todd run up to him and say, "Jack!" Then LaPorto would throw out one of those one-liners he always had and wander off.

LMAO

David just relayed how he pretended to be Viki's brother and got outed when the real one came out. AHEM, Howarth much? :D

• Members

It's tough to remember that 2-3 years ago there seemed to be a chance for the first real Dorian material in many years. I guess that died when Langston pushed her in the pool.

Rex is going to write a clever poem to Gigi...no one will know it's about her. It's called Mimi Gorasgo...go...go...go.

:lol:

Watching off and on...fell asleep during most of it.

David story...yawn.....what a waste of airtime

Baz..zzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz

I caught the first part of Rex and Bo before I fell asleep...lol

Will have to watch the rest tonight on SoapNet.

Archived