OLTL: Discussion for the week of July 11

• Members

With how they've written Jessica and her alters I will never again see her as a heroine. I know that there are different writers and they always go with how they want to tell a story but they have totally ruined the DID story and Jessica for me. With all that Jess's alters have done she has never had to deal with them, she always gets a pass.

Viki has had to spend time in jail, she spent MONTHS in a mental hospital, she lost her children, she had to have a guardian (Clint) before the judge would release her. Viki had to fight to get her life back after things her alters have done. Of course this all happened when the DID story was very good and the writers knew how to tell it. It's just turned into a big joke under Dena and Ron.

• Replies 313
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members

I have a friend who's REALLY dumb (no, like literally, not being mean) and she likes Jessica because "she can't help what she does, she has a disease" and hates Natalie cause "she's a spread your legs type of backstabbing ho." Sigh, I wish I could view the world so simply.

Yep, this picture sums up why OLTL was canceled without having to say a word.

072eca5f75838677515139c3de6354d8.jpg

• Members

Are you kidding me? The guy RH killed is still there? How many days ago was that in OLTL time? How the HELL could no one smell the rotting corpse? :rolleyes:

Love the reference thrown in there of Starr dumping piranha in Max's bathtub

I cant beleive Im saying this but watching Dorian kinda makes me glad that she is leaving sooner than expected. I just cant with her scenes and stupid storyline

What the heck was that? That was the weakest punch Ive seen. IA with Nat. I liked her better as Tess

Really? Im watching right now and was amazed with how awesome she looks. Her hair especially looks so good

oltl0711111.png

oltl0711112.png

Good thing he is ;)

• Members

Uhhhm, no. RH used to live in my neighborhood. I've spoken to him a few times. He very handsome in person. Anyway, I guess it's a matter of taste.

There is no way to tell if it was the same spot. Anyway, I'd just overlook that.

Archived