OLTL: Discussion for the week of July 11

• Replies 313
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members

Wow, I just sort of had an aha! moment. Sitting here thinking back on Irene's diary and all that, remembering how Todd was written into great prominence on this show not unlike they've attempted to do with Ford. The whole Lord saga of the early nineties was SO good though and Todd's role in it did not bother me one iota. I guess there is really something to be said for driving a character through character and story opposed to propping a character based on superficial reasons.

• Members

Ok I may be dense here but Nafessa tweets about OLTL being on in different time zones a couple hours apart. I thought it aired simultaneously across the nation, just at different time stamps? No? It airs at one for me but I assumed it aired at 2pm out east.

• Members

The casting of the fords was hit and miss IMO. James and Bobby I get but Nate plays but an actor who looks older than his partner KM. It seems like the writers never developed Nate or James either. I guess they were brought to give Robert Ford a pitiful backstory. It didn't work at all to many viewers. Now I can see they get rid of James first because he's so useless right now. All his scenes are either with Starr, Ford, Nate, Deanna and Dani. Not much development going for him. Time is running out on Nate and James. By the way Bobby just die please!!!

Archived