• Replies 5.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members

Kudos to the cast and crew who get to keep their jobs! Kudos to the ABC for selling the rights despite the bitter claims that it would never happen! Kudos to the NY Post for scooping all the other media, especially so the called soap media! Oh, kudos to Prospect Park! Good luck to them, the fanatical soap fans are their problem now.

Ah, you forget that Nielsen counts online video streams. Those numbers will likely be released if which guarantees that AMC and OLTL fans will continue their slap fight.

• Members

Mixed feelings. I am not sure what semblance of the current show or vision will be able to to transfer to an online environment which presumably will have an even more stringent budget that might not be able to afford some of these big actors playing legacy characters. I would much prefer a spin-off, or what I've always wanted.... re-runs from the glory years.

I just hope this doesn't screw with the plans being woven for the finale, because I feel even if this online venture comes to pass... if they don't give AMC or OLTL proper sendoffs when they still are on network t.v., if and when the new platform fails/runs its course... we will be gyped out of an ending the shows, fans and everyone working there deserve.

Archived