• Members

Wow, this is such exciting news! I have to say, I am completely shocked. I will definitely give both shows a chance...

Now, it says that the shows will still be an hour long, but will they still air 5 days a week?

Also, when will they start airing online? Will AMC go online as soon as it ends on ABC, and then OLTL come on later when it ends? Will they both wait until OLTL ends on ABC?

• Replies 5.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members

I don't want to lose Erika Slezak and for whatever reasons I see her not wanting to do the SuLu commute. Of course I am also thinking that we may lose a lot of vets or at least see their appearances diminished.

I am sure a lot of cast members are thrilled about this but I also wonder if some got sick of riding the emotional roller coaster and now looked forward to getting off. This goes for the younger actors who were ready to take a shot at primetime/film, and for the vets who were perhaps looking forward to the rest and relaxation. Of course no one has to continue if they don't want to. For AMC, it's kind of like the L.A. move all over again.

• Members

I think a lot of actors were positioning themselves for the next step the way any of us would if we knew our jobs were being phased out and I have no doubt that there's an actor or two who is not happy at this news for a myriad of reasons. Even the ones who are happy are probably sick of being slapped around by this mess.

Archived