• Members

Your last post in the cancellation made me smile so much. I can't believe the shows were saved.

I hope this multi-year is clad iron contract, gives these shows at least 2 or 3 years. I can't take another Passions situation.

• Replies 5.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members

Yeah, and for the youngins, it's kind of like being all set to get your own apartment when your parents tell you that you can have the full finished basement to yourself for only $100/month.

• Members

They definitively don't but the one thing I liked was that both of the people who bought it worked for ABC at one point. So they do know how to run the shows. Hopefully the cutbacks won't show up on screen.

• Members

I saw people questioning how the union rules and pay scales will work on twitter. There are a lot of questions, but since AMC and OLTL just came back from the dead, I almost feel like there is nothing to lose. Even if it's a once a week show, that's something.

• Members

Don't blow up their website or anything, but I think some concise, well-thought letters to Prospect expressing what you felt worked and didn't work for prior experiments of soaps on diminished budgets may be constructive. And of course show your delight and gratitude.

Archived