• Replies 6.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Members

Watching 1999...

Bradley Bell killed this show.

It is not The Bold and the Beautiful.

Bold for me will always be a show that started in 1987 and ended somewhere in 1993. After Brooke took over.

That's my perfect finale.

Everything after that has been a mess.

• Members

Bradley's last hurrah was the Jabot/Newman crossover. I'd say the last good episode of 1999 was the Stephanie/Brooke confrontation at Big Bear that was shown during the classics. 12 years of Stephanie's pent-up rage was unleashed. It was her "I will crush you" and the moment that Bradley went full-on in turning Stephanie into a female Victor.

Edited by kalbir

• Members

Guys I am looking for 2000 and 2001 missing episodes... Maybe in German... If someone can help... I watched 1999 with my husband and we have hit a wall with these missing 2000 episodes. Any help will be appreciated. I will sell my soul for these episodes. After watching non stop for nearly two years it's devastating for us to just stop. It was our hobby. And I don't want to miss episodes and skip forward. Please any help will do.

• Members

Looking through their post history, some of their links to their folders still work, but for 2000 they only had July - December. They are Australian episodes and they wanred that they might edit curses and fights.

Even DVD sites I know of don't seem to have early 2000 B&B. Not sure why it's so difficult to find.

• Members

That channel is so unreliable. I guess... That was for me... 1987 to 1999. I would have to stop till there are the remaining episodes from 2000 and 2001. Very sad.

Please register in order to view this content

• Members

To the angel uploading episodes… Just a note to advise Videoland have made an error by uploading two duplicate episodes (2154 and 2156) which they have not yet addressed. The duplicates have resulted in incorrect episodes numbers from 2155 onwards. They don’t appear to reply to Twitter requests to fix the error. 

Please register in order to view this content