B&B: Old/Classic Discussion & Articles

• Members

I am now literally crying in joy. You and you angel have made me and my partners year!! Thank you million times. Because of people like you I love this community. Thank you thank you thank you... You and your angel!!!!! 

• Replies 6.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Members

Jan-May 2011 was AMAZING. The Throoke wedding, Tim Reid and Morgan and the whole Taylor/Ridge/kids stuff, Deacon terrorizing the Forresters. It was gold!

The Latino invasion was kind blah in the summer and never really cared for Massimo was the big fall storyline. Brooke's fall from the Eiffel tower (studio set!) is major camp, though.

I'm still gushing over the Macy& Thorne concert in Rotterdam from 1994. Look who I spotted: a very junior Brad Belld and Colleen in the audience!

Please register in order to view this content

Edited by sheilaforever

• Members

Ironic that we're talking about the early 2000s as I finally took the time to watch some of Soap Fanatic's Deacon and Amber material from about 2000. This was the shows silver era, completely tabloid! If I have my facts straight, Rick basically brought Deacon to town only for Deacon to sleep with both his sister and mother!

• Members

I noticed that 27 Dec 2001 was put in the Vault in the last few hours but it is a copy of what's there for 26 Dec. Could the dear angel please see if they have the correct 27 Dec to upload to the Vault?  Thank you in advance! Also if anyone has the English Dec 7, that would be amazing too!!! Thanks in advance dear Angels all.

A little birdy tells me January 9 2001 is on its way to the Vault as we speak. Look out for it.