B&B: Old/Classic Discussion & Articles

• Replies 6.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Members

Gosh, I love the Spectras so much. Stephanie finding out that Brooke is Eric's lover has been great, but there is so much heart, warmth, and humor in that lovely 'family' (which I knew, and have seen, before, but it's different watching it all unfold).

That's a shame to hear. Looking forward to seeing that too but a shame if they never quite figured out what to do with her...

• Members

Actually i kind f enjoy it. As a mentioned earlier i think the Letter story is well done. I am still trying to figure out how it was actually Anthony. I even once thought it was Sly. Sheila kdnaping James! I find it interesting to watch and will see how i feel about the Ridge - Brooke - Tylor story later. For now i enjoy it a lot.

• Members

I like early 1995 too! I think both Sheila's and Anthony's storylines are well done and suspenseful. The thing with the letters has a dark Faust/Othello feel to it that I'm enjoying. It's like Ivana just signed a contract with the devil by writing that letter and then losing control of it as it takes on a life of its own. And of course it is a nice continuity nod to those letters that Keith wrote to Macy two years earlier.

Oddly, for me it's the "A storyline" (Taylor coming back from the dead and S-L-O-W-L-Y revealing herself) that I find the weakest. It just went on for way too long, and at some point Taylor's increasingly contrived disguises and accents became a running joke.

• Members

@sheilaforever

Remember you asked me about How Far The Episodes In Brazil went? I got my hands On A Full Dubbed Episode from The same Episodes were shown in Portugal, Stephen Logan has already made his return and Asked Beth to remarry him, so there's that, Also by The Length of The Episode, The Probably Showed 3 original Episodes at once

• Members

#1930: The Rotterdam concert is about to begin. Talk about a fantastic episode. Darlene Conley sparkles like a diamond in every scene she is in. Sally and Eric awake from their little Martini party on the plane to the Netherlands. Macy is hiding that her throat is aching and secretly uses a respirator. Due to a flight delay, Thorne and Macy have to skip rehearsal at the arena in Rotterdam. I kindly blink out this utter lack of realism that music stars would stage a concert after a 12 hour flight of dry air, in another time zone no less. It makes great drama, though. Just as Sally takes center stage to announce the singing duo, there is one catch. Macy has disappeared – and so has Thorne who is looking for her. Throw in a quickie scene with Ivana and Anthony in L.A. talking about Macy’s health scare plus a wonderful scene with Sheila and Mike where she realizes for the first time that he is her only true friend. They don’t make episodes like this anymore!

• Members

The Macy/Thorne/Anthony/Ivana story was probably the best of the stories going on in early 1995.. followed by Sheila's final descent of terror before she was exposed in mid 1995.  Both stories provided welcome/relief from the neverending Brooke/Ridge/Taylor saga.

• Members

Second half of 95 wasn’t all too bad:

- Prince Omar’s storyline concludes, Is Taylor still Ridge’s legal wife [2083]

- Anthony gets caught on tape/Sally shot [2091]

- Dylan and Maggie’s affair begins

- Taylor attacked by a masked intruder, twice [2108, 2119] 

- Jessica’s diabetes

- Eric thinking he has a chance with Taylor 

- Sally hires Mike Guthrie (and Eric too), Sally/Mike steal Forrester designs

- Lauren moves to LA

- Sheila’s prison/psych hospital storyline [2163], multiple bloodied fights and hair-pulling with other inmates, Stephanie strangled by an inmate

- Forrester fashion show, Eric “proposes” to Sally [2178]

- Sheila’s release [2188], manipulation of Brooke and James begins

• Members

I am bumping this up... Since I will not stop searching.

Is there anyone who can help with missing episodes from 2000 and 2001.  In any language what so ever. German,polish, even Italian.

I am desperate

Please register in order to view this content