AMC Friday, June 17, 2011

• Replies 41
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members

I cannot believe this show is getting cancelled. Weird how around the time the announcement came through, AMC got interesting. GH got a repreive, and any story it had going for it went straight downhill.

Any Jane & David today? Because I am kind of digging those two.

• Members

I cannot believe this show is getting cancelled. Weird how around the time the announcement came through, AMC got interesting. GH got a repreive, and any story it had going for it went straight downhill.

Any Jane & David today? Because I am kind of digging those two.

Just continuation of yesterday. He leaves her after the first segment

The Jake and Cara stuff is really good today

That's why

He and Amanda do the deed

You need to put spoilers around that

amc0617113.png

Bianca is looking at Marissa with f--k me eyes

• Members

Today's episode was all right. I'm ready for JR/Amanda, should they go that direction.

Why do they think this Amanda/Jake/Cara stuff is worthy of Friday cliffhangers every week?

I posted this the other day but I post from my mobile and can't "put spoilers around" anything. That's why I put all the spaces between.

Then don't post spoilers?

• Members

The Bianca and Scott scene was strange, it just ended.

I didn't hate the JR and Marissa scene, well I hated the kissing but I didn't hate the the arguing because for once they seemed semi honest with each other and this was the first time since SG came on that I saw some vulnerability in Marissa.

I agree about SG's roots, she looks like crap.

I loved Amanda today, she was pissed and she was snarky, that's the Amanda I love. :wub:

I like the Dixie scenes but I really don't see the point of them airing the same scene once every 3 weeks.

Archived