AMC - Friday - June 10, 2011

• Members

especially now that he caught her trying to slip a drink, he'll probably atribute her behavior to her getting drunk and lying to get a fix behind his back. I think catching her will make things appear to make alot of sense to him

• Replies 56
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members

While I completely agree, I really do think they should have not had her screw up so much so early on.

If I remember correctly, Trevor couldn't tell Janet and Natalie apart.

I sometimes forget Amanda was the product of Natalie in a well.

• Members

Considering that Scott has sworn up and down he doesn't want JR's help or move into the mansion ever, I figure JR did him a favor. Why Marissa don't get this is beyond me.

OMG, CD you have to watch the scene with JR and KWAK where he tells her that maybe he and Marissa belong together for the rest of their lives. It looked like he was literally suffocating on the words :lol:

Exactly how many times can JR and Krystal have the same conversation over and over again?

Jane posing for those pics, I love her. Susan Lucci is so underrated. I'm glad (well not really ) that's she's going out with a bang.

Griffin and Kendall bore me to tears.

• Members

Jack has never been that swift, so I am not to surprised he's missing the boat here with Jane/Erica. I hope what happens is once Erica is rescued, she is upset that Jackson couldn't tell and they finally end their relationship. I am skeptical, but I still think Erica single is the best way to end her life on this show. But my guess is Jack and Erica getting married will be a huge part of the finale :( And that disappoints me.

• Members

I like Marissa's booby dress. I like Marissa when she is with Bianca. She gets annoying with JR. I like both JR and Scott but am tired of Scott always acting superior. I HATE when JR has those scenes with Krystal where he swears he will treat her perfect daughter right(Babe, Marissa). The Carey women worship-bleh.

• Members

In terms of tolerance? I doubt it - Krystal has always been open-minded. Wasn't she cool with Babe being Zarf's friend? Very supportive. I think she'll be happy if Marissa is happy, and if that means she's not with JR, then she'll be 100% ok with that.

• Members

Gotta( my Jane imitation :lol: ) disagree Adam. I don't think he is missing the boat. He has known that something is off since the first day, but Jack doesn't have a criminal and devious mind, so why would he even think of a double/twin etc, had taken Erica's place? I don't think it's farfetched at all for him to not have that cross his mind yet, but after the way she is acting about the girls, it's coming. Can't wait for him to find out what Jane did to Erica and that scumbucket Hayward knew all along. :lol:

I hope you are right about them getting married :wub: I have always been a fan of the couple. I like their differences, their chemistry, and their history. WW/SL make it work for me and I've only liked her with a couple of other men from years ago. So hopefully the plan is to bring back Reggie/Lily and the K/M family will go out together.

I almost vomited watching Bianca and KWAK holding hands :closedeyes: IS Bianca wacky? This woman stole your Miranda. Give me a break already :mad:

JR is so freaking hot these days. I would love to see him hook up with Greenlee :wub:

Loved Kendall/Griffin today. :wub:

• Members

Yeah, Erica should be proud if that's how Jack figures this out. David wasn't planning anything nefarious when he figured it out. He saw odd behaviors, and followed the path to put them together. It didn't take him kissing her or sleeping with her, he knew her enough to realize that the behaviors weren't because she was kidnapped or because she was drinking.

I don't understand why Jack can't. I'm sorry, but it will make me sick if she ends up with Jack after this. I'd resigned myself to J&E ending up together before this storyline, but I'm back to being disgusted with them. I hope she dumps him, and tells him to call her 50 years, once he actually know who Erica Kane really is. Ugh.

Archived