AMC - Friday - June 10, 2011

• Replies 56
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members

Jack should too, though, right? I mean, theoretically they sleep in the same bed, and he's close enough to her?

It's not even really about David, it's more just about my hating that Jack doesn't know. Or isn't even close to figuring it out. This isn't Erica. He of all people should be putting the pieces together.

That said, no matter what I think...Erica doesn't seem like she's going to be happy with it. Hopefully she'll stick to it, and won't take him back easily.

• Members

I'm not a Jack & Erica fan due to Jack. Everybody in Erica's life knows she is acting strange and if that's all David had to go by he too would have been in Jack's boat. There's things that are visible to a physician's eye that wouldn't be visible to me and you due to lack of experience.

• Members

I agree with most of what you said, but I'd rather have JR with Amanda than Greenlee.

Yup, that's how I remember it too and that was how Amanda was conceived.

Like Angela said, David noticed the surgical scars, which wouldn't be apparent to those of us without a medical license. He also saw her have an allergic reaction to fennel, which is one of Erica's favorite foods, before he put 2 and 2 together. If Jack had seen that, he might be more suspicious, too. At least he knows something's wrong, but can't figure out what yet. That makes him smarter than Trevor was, imo!

• Members

Griffin and Kendall had so many opportunities to kiss this week! Friday should've been the day, it would've made for a great cliffhanger (or lead in to Jack finding Doppelgangerica with the drink). I loved everything Griff/Kendall related this week, especially their scenes at the yacht club. Kendall looks stunning in that emerald dress!

• Members

I like Minx, but wouldn't it be awesome if Bianca fell for a hardcore butch lesbian? I want to see her with a pool playin' plaid wearin' chick with a nose ring, buzz cut and a Marlboro Red dangling from her mouth. I'll name this lesbian "Ritch" -- and she & Bianca would be known as "Bitch".

Archived